OG Preston Taumua

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

39 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Taumua commit?

• Nebraska
    • Oregon
    • Ohio State

This poll is closed to new votes

• 7 months later...

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Well, let's get them signed before we declare that.

Correct but the interest alone is much greater this season than last. Could be stability/Rhule affect but a lot of recruits are saying they are clicking with him. Did not get that the season before.

• TBH 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 6/30/2023 at 10:54 AM, Toe said:

Some rumblings that we're pretty high on his list at this point. Like top two. Apparently will be deciding in July.

May announce as soon as July 16. Us or Oregon. They want him. They also have a trillion OL this class so who knows. Oregon I would presume has the edge

Auburn insiders think this is now down to us & them. I presume oregon is out due to numbers. Would make sense if we told Pyfrom to kick rocks if we got this guy. I believe he has officially visited both places. This would be huge. 

• Plus1 1
12 minutes ago, Decked said:

Auburn insiders think this is now down to us & them. I presume oregon is out due to numbers. Would make sense if we told Pyfrom to kick rocks if we got this guy. I believe he has officially visited both places. This would be huge. 

We could potentially end up with 27 commits when its all said and done.  Both o-lineman (Brix, Taumua) Sanders the db from Florida and Caleb Benning db from here.  I like this class just don't feel like we got enough big bodies in the middle for our d-line and linebacker help.  Nebraska can address those needs in the future so I'm not worried about it.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
1 minute ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

We could potentially end up with 27 commits when it’s all said and done.  Both o-lineman (Brix, Taumua) Sanders the db from Florida and Caleb Benning db from here.  I like this class just don't feel like we got enough big bodies in the middle for our d-line and linebacker help.  Nebraska can address those needs in the future so I'm not worried about it.

Good problem to have in early July! DL took six guys last class. Linebacker and DB seem to have a few interchangeable guys this class. 

• TBH 2
  • Mavric changed the title to OG Preston Taumua [Nebraska Commit]
  • Mavric changed the title to OG Preston Taumua
  • Mavric pinned this topic