OG Preston Taumua

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

39 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Taumua commit?

• Nebraska
    • Oregon
    • Ohio State

This poll is closed to new votes

16 minutes ago, Toe said:

Oregon guys are hitting the copium. Apparently not enough NIL money from Phil Knight/Nike?

HVlyteC.png

Oregon has 8 million lineman. Most of them arguably better than Taumua. Good grief. Lanning’s problem will never be recruiting especially with that Nike investment. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

When insiders started to predict him going to Nebraska that was surprising to me bc you really didn't get a sense on how his visit went here.  It was so quite that if you weren't a so called in depth follower of the program you wouldn't have know he visited in the first place.  There are 7 days left until he commits and I hope we end up on top.  You have to think that if Oregon was his so called dream school why hasn't he committed to them?

Just now, NsideScoop said:

I don't know about that. They beat #3 tOSU at Buckeye Stadium two years ago.

When I say fail I mean that you would think they would be in the top tiers of National Powerhouse programs like Clemson or Alabama year after year.  Don't get me wrong they win but are they a top tier team no they are slightly below and that's my point you would think that they would be with the money and players they bring in.

12 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Yet they still end of failing against physical teams year after year:P

7 minutes ago, NsideScoop said:

I don't know about that. They beat #3 tOSU at Buckeye Stadium two years ago.

3 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

When I say fail I mean that you would think they would be in the top tiers of National Powerhouse programs like Clemson or Alabama year after year.  Don't get me wrong they win but are they a top tier team no they are slightly below and that's my point you would think that they would be with the money and players they bring in.

I was pointing out that it is not because of their physicality. I do agree that they are inconsistent against top talent.

They beat numbers 9, 10, and 12 last year, but lost to numbers 3, 21, and 25.

• Mavric changed the title to OG Preston Taumua [Nebraska Commit]
  • Mavric changed the title to OG Preston Taumua
  • Mavric pinned this topic