Am I the only one?

2 hours ago, Boy of the Corn said:

I like rhule but don't believe in offering a bunch of 0 star kids scholarships. I know he has some experience getting lowly recruited guys to the nfl but was hoping to see Rhule develop 4 star players. Will this be our lowest recruiting class ever? Tell me what I am missing? 

You can't put much into transition classes to start with, plus many of these coaches haven't been in the college game this past year so they don't have connections to many kids. 

Give him some time to build relationships and show something on the field. I think they'll be just fine. 

He's not only going after 0 star kids.  We have a number of nicely rated players that are considering us and he's going after them aggressively.  Rhule made a name for himself taking these types of kids and developing them.  That's impressive.  But, that doesn't mean he's going to only recruit 0 star projects to Nebraska.  He will go after highly recruited kids when he can.  He can then develop those highly rated kids to be even better.  That's the goal anyway.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1