Interview of Keller

Haha! That reporter sucked. Did you see the look on Keller's face after each question? You could tell he was saying to himself "What in the hell is this guy talking about? Am I excited? Of course I'm excited, I'm playing at the best football program in the nation!"

The reporter must've gotten his degree from K State......

Haha! That reporter sucked. Did you see the look on Keller's face after each question? You could tell he was saying to himself "What in the hell is this guy talking about? Am I excited? Of course I'm excited, I'm playing at the best football program in the nation!"

I had my speakers cranked and I still couldn't hear the questions, but I agree, Keller looked like he had somewhere better to be, like in a empty room with the playbook. :restore

I had my speakers cranked and I still couldn't hear the questions, but I agree, Keller looked like he had somewhere better to be, like in a empty room with the playbook. :restore

He seems a bit like a prick, doesn't he??

Oh well, so long as that swagger translates into a championship, I could care less.

:restore

He seems a bit like a prick, doesn't he??

Oh well, so long as that swagger translates into a championship, I could care less.

:restore

I thought it looked like a guy getting off a plane, in the process of a strange/eventful last week. After having a plane ride to Nebraska (in which he surely had at least a couple of hours to think and imagine what was in store for him) and was met by a camera and a guy that had some seriously stupid questions for him. I think getting to campus was his first priorty. Also, I seriously doubt he knew/knows what he is in store for. Arizona State, I am sure, is not in the same ballpark, when it comes to the following of their footbal team by fans. I think "prick" is a strong word to describe a guy who just left his old football team and fly this far across the country to join ours (over a few others).

I think Keller already knows that he can play, all he needs to do is get some time with the play book. I wish him the best of luck. I think calling someone a "prick" who just chose to play for us over Oki or anyone else that might have been interested in him, is not the way I would want to be introduced to Husker Nation.

GBR!!!