NFL 2023

Mavric

19 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

Who are some current or recent quarterbacks that don't suck, excluding sure-fire hall of famers and pro bowlers?

At the end of the day quarterback evaluations for the NFL are more luck than skill, and always have been.

Yeah um it's just my opinion and observations on OSU QBs I guess...  just me... 

PS. see post above this

• Plus1 1

48 minutes ago, admo said:

Yeah um it's just my opinion and observations on OSU QBs I guess...  just me... 

PS. see post above this

The TikTok is funny, and no doubt CJ Stroud is standing out as a surprising gem.

I'm not disagreeing with you, just asking questions. Mostly in relation to the idea of them being busts - most of them were either not drafted, not drafted as quarterbacks or drafted in late rounds. Fields really doesn't suck either; I'd say that's evidenced by his numbers being average in the league, and when a team has had about 50 sucky quarterbacks in a row that means its not the quarterbacks.

The one thing about Bagent is that his longest pass so far has been for 17 yards.  Will the Bears ask more of him in terms of  pushing the field more Sunday against the Chargers? I know he can throw the ball but there are still so many things about his game that are more or less still unknown on the pro level.  Regardless wishing him the best.  We'll see.

55 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

IMO the vast majority of OG uni's for teams that have been in the league that long should never have been abandoned.

So much this. I hate hate the donkeys but at least their powder blue uniforms were unique. Now they just look like the bears

Also the Seahawks. I don't like the navy and highlighter green