NFL 2023

Mavric

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

All kidding aside, I actually think if Tua stays healthy playing at this rate and the Dolphins can figure out a few things on defense, they will be a tough out in the playoffs especially if they have home field advantage.  

The problem they and every other team has is the Chiefs Defense will be legit top 10 this year and Mahomes has never had that before.   Bills and Dolphins are the only team that I’m worried about come playoff time this year.  

Fair enough and I respect that.  Plus home field advantage in playoffs (for KC - because we all know they can win on the road anywhere).  I would add in the Baltimore Ravens, along with Miami and Buffalo.  But the Cincinnati Bengals could also flip a switch and go on a massive winning streak towards a playoff run.  I also still like Jacksonville to win their division.

Man the AFC is fun and brutal.  So many great teams.  Eventually it will sort itself out with the teams playing their best at the end of the year.  And have to go through KC for sure.

Buffalo murdered Miami.  Allen owns the Dolphins at home.  Still pretty happy about the Fins 3-1 record, dealing with 3 road games out of 4 total played.  

Broncos got the W - they are better than Chicago.  

The Bears could have the top pick in the draft every year for 22 seasons straight, and still put out a crappy team lol

• Plus1 1
30 minutes ago, admo said:

Buffalo murdered Miami.  Allen owns the Dolphins at home.  Still pretty happy about the Fins 3-1 record, dealing with 3 road games out of 4 total played.  

Broncos got the W - they are better than Chicago.  

The Bears could have the top pick in the draft every year for 22 seasons straight, and still put out a crappy team lol

Apparently the Bears have Carolina's #1 pick next year.  So, at the moment, they are picking #1 and #2.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1