Countdown: October 16 Texas vs. Nebraska

If I had to pick between a one-loss season with that loss to Texas and a two-loss season with losses to others I'm not sure which I'd pick. I'm really sick of the horns scabdicking by us.

laugh2.gif I don't think I've ever heard that expression before...

But anyways, I'd definitly choose a two loss season but with us beating Texas. Nothing would make me happier than to see those cocky horns' fans finally shut up. steammad.gif

208 I used a countdown calculator and discovered our dates were off. I have reset to the accurate number of days which is at:

Sorry..more days to wait :0(

Good catch now.

Totally embarrassing if we got down to gameday, and it was the Tuesday before the game

The only thing i really want to know is what happens after the game. When Nebraska wins I want to know what Texas' excuse is. Last year saying they beat Oklahoma disregarding the fact they lost to Texas Tech. Againist Alabama it was cause Colt McCoy was injured. So whats the excuse guessing game? My guess is first year QB.

The only thing i really want to know is what happens after the game. When Nebraska wins I want to know what Texas' excuse is. Last year saying they beat Oklahoma disregarding the fact they lost to Texas Tech. Againist Alabama it was cause Colt McCoy was injured. So whats the excuse guessing game? My guess is first year QB.

Mack will say that they lost to a great team, probably the greatest Husker team of all time, and that they should still be the favorites to go to the BCS championship game.

He is so delusional sometimes.

off point a bit, but i was wondering the other day what Texas' motivation would be for this game....

if they're undefeated, they could use that, but thats just general motivation -we should have that going for us too-. I couldn't think of anything esle.... thoughts?