2012 Presidential Campaign - Obama vs. Romney

If I don't ever see another Democrat in the Presidency, I will be happy. I am in the USAF and the Democrats do absolutely nothing good for us. And then you have everybody going, "OH, Obama is going to bring home our troops". Not even realizing, a majority of those troops over there, knew they were going over there when they joined and a lot of them joined so they could go to the middle east and Kick Ass! I have been in since 1997 and Democrats do nothing but BAD things for the military. I'm sorry, our current President, is slowly destroying our country and we need a very smart individual with the balls to go in and fire people who are not doing their job and replace them with someone who will. The Democrats need to quit taking money from our military and giving it to F@#$ing illegal aliens, lets kick all of them out of our country, and the Republicans need to learn to work with the Democrats and not go into a stalemate where govt checks get stopped ( a$$hole$). Both sides are far from perfect and I think that if the Republicans don't get their poop in a group, we will have Obama re-elected and that IS NOT GOOD. OK, that's enough for today.

It has nothing to do with democrats and republicans anymore. It has to do with both parties taking their heads out of their collective a$$es and doing their jobs! Doesn't matter if you're red or blue, we're in serious $hit and it's time to get over that party line b.s. Your thinking is old school and the republicans are just as much to blame as the democrats for this entire mess. At this point I have to think that it isn't Obama causing this entire mess, but the entire government as a whole. I have a feeling that if McCain was the president we would still be in the same mess we're in now albeit without as much debt due to the bailout. The president was screwed regardless........do nothing and I'm a bastard, spend money to get the economy going and I'm a bastard. The big problem lies on the hill and those dumb S.O.B's aren't coming up with any great fixes from the sounds of it.

If I don't ever see another Democrat in the Presidency, I will be happy. I am in the USAF and the Democrats do absolutely nothing good for us. And then you have everybody going, "OH, Obama is going to bring home our troops". Not even realizing, a majority of those troops over there, knew they were going over there when they joined and a lot of them joined so they could go to the middle east and Kick Ass! I have been in since 1997 and Democrats do nothing but BAD things for the military. I'm sorry, our current President, is slowly destroying our country and we need a very smart individual with the balls to go in and fire people who are not doing their job and replace them with someone who will. The Democrats need to quit taking money from our military and giving it to F@#$ing illegal aliens, lets kick all of them out of our country, and the Republicans need to learn to work with the Democrats and not go into a stalemate where govt checks get stopped ( a$$hole$). Both sides are far from perfect and I think that if the Republicans don't get their poop in a group, we will have Obama re-elected and that IS NOT GOOD. OK, that's enough for today.

It has nothing to do with democrats and republicans anymore. It has to do with both parties taking their heads out of their collective a$$es and doing their jobs! Doesn't matter if you're red or blue, we're in serious $hit and it's time to get over that party line b.s. Your thinking is old school and the republicans are just as much to blame as the democrats for this entire mess. At this point I have to think that it isn't Obama causing this entire mess, but the entire government as a whole. I have a feeling that if McCain was the president we would still be in the same mess we're in now albeit without as much debt due to the bailout. The president was screwed regardless........do nothing and I'm a bastard, spend money to get the economy going and I'm a bastard. The big problem lies on the hill and those dumb S.O.B's aren't coming up with any great fixes from the sounds of it.

Being president in the United States today = Take a whizz and fifty percent of the country thinks it's the worst decision in human history. Don't take a piss and the other fifty percent think it's the worst decision in human history.

Yes. This. Agree. +1 :yeah

Register Independent. Stop supporting these idiots with your money, your vote or your ear. I've been Independent for about a dozen years now. It's bliss.

I think America is almost ready for Ron Paul. Any other person is just going to be backed by wall street. He will pull every soldier out of the wars around the world. As he says "We are broke." But main stream media will not back him.

lol what? I was in the USAF, but I'm not such a homer to not realize that our level of spending on the military is not sustainable. Not throwing every penny possible at the military doesn't make you anti-military, it makes you responsible. But fiscal responsibility only matters when we're talking about welfare, amirite?

• Fire 1

It's just my 2cents, but it seems to me that the next election is like all others before it. It's about energizing the electorate. The fact is Obama should have a commanding advantage as an incumbant but much of his base is utterly disillusioned. It is up to him to blame the evil republicans for his failure to deliver the milk and honey paradise that so many of his adherants expected.Conversely, it is up to the republicans to blame Obama for all the ills of the world but after the masterful job the democrats (and the media) have done of painting Bush 2 as the anti-christ, they fair no better in public opinion. So, what to do? A third party? Even the enlighted Avant-garde of this board has pretty much dismissed the only viable grass roots movement since the Bull Moose party. So basically, we are left with the rather depressing notion of (what in my simple opinion) is a proven policy of failure and a compromise that may at best lead to moderate improvement in of a crumbling system. Sorry to be so bleak but honestly, it seems we are more focused on exposing the clay feet of our would be heros then promoting the ideals that once made us great.

• Fire 2

It's just my 2cents, but it seems to me that the next election is like all others before it. It's about energizing the electorate. The fact is Obama should have a commanding advantage as an incumbant but much of his base is utterly disillusioned. It is up to him to blame the evil republicans for his failure to deliver the milk and honey paradise that so many of his adherants expected.Conversely, it is up to the republicans to blame Obama for all the ills of the world but after the masterful job the democrats (and the media) have done of painting Bush 2 as the anti-christ, they fair no better in public opinion. So, what to do? A third party? Even the enlighted Avant-garde of this board has pretty much dismissed the only viable grass roots movement since the Bull Moose party. So basically, we are left with the rather depressing notion of (what in my simple opinion) is a proven policy of failure and a compromise that may at best lead to moderate improvement in of a crumbling system. Sorry to be so bleak but honestly, it seems we are more focused on exposing the clay feet of our would be heros then promoting the ideals that once made us great.

Couldn't have put it any better....

It's the lesser of two evils. Obama's got to be the leader in the clubhouse due to the fact that the republicans at this point are doing a little bit better job of stepping on their collective dicks, than the democrats.

The whole debt issue, should have been a big wake up call for America. If these jackasses can't get together on something for the betterment of this country, then what happens when there is a serious problem? Are they just going to fiddle while everything burns? This seems to be the standard operating procedure.

Ron Paul for President. Bachmann is a disturbed person. Cain...well he's just about gone. If you would, go to YouTube and watch videos of Ron Paul, although he may be Republican, he seems like he cares enough for both sides of the political equation.

Ron Paul will never be president. Ever.

Just out of curiosity, because you're dead on when you say Ron Paul will never be president, why do you think he won't? Too controversial?

Too extreme. He is a smart man but the US electorate will not elect someone as extreme as Paul . . . at least not anytime before Paul retires.

Just out of curiosity, because you're dead on when you say Ron Paul will never be president, why do you think he won't? Too controversial?

Too extreme. He is a smart man but the US electorate will not elect someone as extreme as Paul . . . at least not anytime before Paul retires.

Makes sense. I like him, but can understand where he could be labeled as extreme.