SIGNED OT Zach Hannon

Warrior10

He says he should know and commit publicly within a week. In his interview on Rivals he talks way more about Arkansas than Nebraska. If I was just going off of that i'd say he was going to choose Arkansas but the players at the Big Red Weekend said they all thought he was a Nebraska lock.

He has made 3 trips to Nebraska. One during spring break with an empty campus, once during spring practice, and once for the Big Red Weekend.

He has made 3 trips to Arkansas, One in the spring, one for junior day, and another unofficial in June.

His last visit was to Nebraska though...

he really wants to play with jamone boyd and has other friends at arkansas. Im thinkink8yg nwe lose out on him but who knows for sure till something happens. Im thinking we land harlow from california soon. Stanton is having lunch with him tomorrow says nate clouse recruiting guru and harlow is down to nebraska and oregon state

does anyone have a good feeling about this anymore?? seems like we have kinda thrown up the white flag......

I wouldnt say im completely confident but we are still in a good spot. Dont forget he has a friend that plays for us already (Rose) so the friend thing isnt too big of a deal. I dont like how he says he likes the SEC, what a stupid reason to pick a college. He seems smarter then that anyway. He has been pretty straight foward and given both schools the same love, so its really hard to tell. The guys at 247 that actually talk to him say we still have a very good chance. He almost committed during BRW, and he never said that about Arkansas, so we have that advantage and with the coaching changes hes going to be playing for a head coach he hasnt even met yet, again advantage us. I say 60-40 us.

• Fire 2

does anyone have a good feeling about this anymore?? seems like we have kinda thrown up the white flag......

I wouldnt say im completely confident but we are still in a good spot. Dont forget he has a friend that plays for us already (Rose) so the friend thing isnt too big of a deal. I dont like how he says he likes the SEC, what a stupid reason to pick a college. He seems smarter then that anyway. He has been pretty straight foward and given both schools the same love, so its really hard to tell. The guys at 247 that actually talk to him say we still have a very good chance. He almost committed during BRW, and he never said that about Arkansas, so we have that advantage and with the coaching changes hes going to be playing for a head coach he hasnt even met yet, again advantage us. I say 60-40 us.

THIS is about right, thanks for saving the finger some typing. +1