Hypothetically Speaking... (McWilson, Heard, V Marrow)

Ok, so rumors are rumors and this is a hypothetically speaking thread...

But first McWilson decommits and commits with Kentucky. Now Heard says he is transferring. Rumors say that Heard had something to do with McWilson's decommit. If all is true, would you think that Marrow is recruiting current Nebraska players? IF that is the case, is that some type of NCAA violation?

I am interested in seeing where Heard goes, and if he does transfer to Kentucky, it will just look very suspicious.

Again, this is not something I completely believe, but IF this is really whats going on... what do you think will happen? Investigation on Kentucky (if its against NCAA rules), or spark a new found dislike for the beloved Vincent Marrow?

Ok, so rumors are rumors and this is a hypothetically speaking thread...

But first McWilson decommits and commits with Kentucky. Now Heard says he is transferring. Rumors say that Heard had something to do with McWilson's decommit. If all is true, would you think that Marrow is recruiting current Nebraska players? IF that is the case, is that some type of NCAA violation?

I am interested in seeing where Heard goes, and if he does transfer to Kentucky, it will just look very suspicious.

Again, this is not something I completely believe, but IF this is really whats going on... what do you think will happen? Investigation on Kentucky (if its against NCAA rules), or spark a new found dislike for the beloved Vincent Marrow?

Hypothetically speaking, yes it is a NCAA violation. But to go from hypothetical to facts, there needs to be hard proof that Marrow pulled Heard and McWilson to Kentucky. There is no proof of such activities with any of them. Just a series of unfortunate events.

If all true, how would you feel being Mike? Wow....He would be in a program that his own father is stabbing in the back.

That's why it seems all the less likely that this is the case.

Until (if/when) Mike does announce the transfer, that is.

To add another rumor.

Apparently Damon Benning said a certain RB was telling McWilson not to come here and it was not Heard. Any guesses? I got one and it rhymes with GTFO Mike Marrow.

• Fire 3

If all true, how would you feel being Mike? Wow....He would be in a program that his own father is stabbing in the back.

To add another rumor.

Apparently Damon Benning said a certain RB was telling McWilson not to come here and it was not Heard. Any guesses? I got one and it rhymes with GTFO Mike Marrow.

Loved this part.

I wasn't going to say anything, but I will add. If ANYONE follows Mike Marrow on Twitter or Instagram, you have to get the feeling that he hates it here.

To add another rumor.

What the sh#t!? Hearing this from Benning....it honestly may have some legs to it.....WOW.

To add another rumor.

Loved this part.

I wasn't going to say anything, but I will add. If ANYONE follows Mike Marrow on Twitter or Instagram, you have to get the feeling that he hates it here.

Mike Marrow hated it at Alabama, Eastern Michigan, and now here.

To add another rumor.

Loved this part.

If he doesn't like it here....get out. Pull an Aaron Green and leave. Honestly, fine by me.