Hypothetically Speaking... (McWilson, Heard, V Marrow)

If all true, how would you feel being Mike? Wow....He would be in a program that his own father is stabbing in the back.

That's why it seems all the less likely that this is the case.

Until (if/when) Mike does announce the transfer, that is.

To add another rumor.

Apparently Damon Benning said a certain RB was telling McWilson not to come here and it was not Heard. Any guesses? I got one and it rhymes with GTFO Mike Marrow.

Loved this part.

I wasn't going to say anything, but I will add. If ANYONE follows Mike Marrow on Twitter or Instagram, you have to get the feeling that he hates it here.

Mike Marrow hated it at Alabama, Eastern Michigan, and now here.

I can tell you one thing...a bad ass WALK-ON from NEB was beating him out for his starting job. If you are getting beat by a freshman walk-on, you better pick it up if you want to maintain your starting job.

• Fire 3

I didn't know he hated it at Bama, I got the opposite impression. Dude posts throwback pics of himself in uniform and current pics lifting in Bama gear all the time. His current Twitter background is him running drills at Bama.

I wonder where Benning is hearing these rumors.

If it is true, Marrow, KICK ROCKS.

This is Bo's fault, he allowed a GA that was hired somewhere else to hangout with his guys during bowl prep. You tell him to go start his new gig and he doesn't have the opportunity to do that. But Bo gave him the opportunity for this to happen.

Les Miles did the same with Bo before Bo started at Nebraska.

I didn't know he hated it at Bama, I got the opposite impression. Dude posts throwback pics of himself in uniform and current pics lifting in Bama gear all the time. His current Twitter background is him running drills at Bama.

I wonder where Benning is hearing these rumors.

If it is true, Marrow, KICK ROCKS.

My guess is it's because Bama is winning national titles and he is trying to indirectly associate himself with that. I'd say it speaks more of his dislike for Nebraska (or at least that he hasn't embraced the culture/program) than it does for his love of Bama.

I can tell you one thing...a bad ass WALK-ON from NEB was beating him out for his starting job. If you are getting beat by a freshman walk-on, you better pick it up if you want to maintain your starting job.

This. I was holding my tongue, because I feel like there could be a pretty negative cloud in Husker Nation this week, and it's better to stay positive. But you're absolutely right, there's no doubt. I don't think it's hard to guess why this is the case.

But the "glass half full" perspective is, Janovich is the man.

This. I was holding my tongue, because I feel like there could be a pretty negative cloud in Husker Nation this week, and it's better to stay positive. But you're absolutely right, there's no doubt. I don't think it's hard to guess why this is the case.

But the "glass half full" perspective is, Janovich is the man.

signing day will fix that. losing mcwilson sucks, but this is still shaping up to be a great class. have to get Johnson though. there will likely be another surprise or two. If our class ends at 22 and we undersign again, then the negative cloud will linger for a while longer however.

This is Bo's fault, he allowed a GA that was hired somewhere else to hangout with his guys during bowl prep. You tell him to go start his new gig and he doesn't have the opportunity to do that. But Bo gave him the opportunity for this to happen.

Never reason with the unreasonable

Bo was invisible on the recruiting trail at LSU

Thats not what I heard. I heard he is the one who mainly landed all the next years commits, minus taking Evans with him, because Evans asked to go with. If Evans never asked to follow, he would have been a LSU Tiger. This is what I was told by an avid LSU fan.

Thats not what I heard. I heard he is the one who mainly landed all the next years commits, minus taking Evans with him, because Evans asked to go with. If Evans never asked to follow, he would have been a LSU Tiger. This is what I was told by an avid LSU fan.

I wish that was true

I wish that was true

It must be true since you follow LSU football and you said it was true then, right?

If Heard ends up going to Kentucky, then maybe I'll consider there being legs to this story. Until then, stuff like this happens. It's not the end of the world. Heard comes from one of the deepest position groups on the team, and in regards to McWilson, we recruited 2 other studs at safety this year. It hurts a little bit on both, but it's not a huge deal.