World's luckiest guy ?

It reminds me also of the air craft guided missile that hit the bridge during Gulf War # 1. The bridges explodes just after the Iraq army truck got through it. The driver probably crapped in his pants on that one. Can't find the video. That was in the days when we were all amazed by the technology and videos of guided missiles from jets.

It reminds me also of the air craft guided missile that hit the bridge during Gulf War # 1. The bridges explodes just after the Iraq army truck got through it. The driver probably crapped in his pants on that one. Can't find the video. That was in the days when we were all amazed by the technology and videos of guided missiles from jets.

I remember that. I think stormin Norman called that guy the luckiest guy on the planet while narrating the video at the press conference.

Wow, it's like some kind of variant on Final Destination or something. If I were that guy, I would never fly on Malaysian Airlines again.

Something tells me that Malaysian Airlines won't be existing in its current form for much longer.

Yeah, at this rate they'll be out of planes within a few weeks.

Wow, it's like some kind of variant on Final Destination or something. If I were that guy, I would never fly on Malaysian Airlines again.

Something tells me that Malaysian Airlines won't be existing in its current form for much longer.

I tried not to laugh.

I tried not to laugh.

Is it bad that I did?

Seth Mcfarlane was about 10 minutes late to board American Airlines flight 11 on September 11, 2001 because of a hangover.

Just think about the attempts at comedy that we could have been spared . . .

Great point. Mark Wahlberg was also scheduled to be on the same flight but cancelled last minute.

Seth Mcfarlane was about 10 minutes late to board American Airlines flight 11 on September 11, 2001 because of a hangover.

Just think about the attempts at comedy that we could have been spared . . .

Great point. Mark Wahlberg was also scheduled to be on the same flight but cancelled last minute.

CONSPIRACY!

Went to the OP link and this is what it is now saying!

CORRECTION: Many of the key elements of Maarten de Jonge's story have been disproven by subsequent reporting (particularly by Slate). There is no evidence that De Jonge actually booked a ticket on either flight. We're sorry for repeating unverified claims.

Amazing that the guy sucked into the jet engine survived!