The General Election

Also gotta love Trump today hinting at a Hillary assassination for a 2nd time.

I'm thoroughly confused. Was it okay for Clinton to make careless remark? Or is Trump and even bigger douche than Hillary because touch any context clues out of the assassination hint?

You posted the video. Was it to prove the remarks are okay? Or was it to show Hillary is careless and Trump can be even worse?

bnil's move is "but Hillary" to anything that Trump has done.

Well it's dishonest of Hillary to bash Trump for things she has done herself. She makes these statements like she has the high road when she does not. And as I've said before, she has no record to stand on, and can't defend Obama's record, so her only play at this point is to call Trump a bigot and racist and claim he's unfit. Meanwhile, he has spent way more time in the past month discussing and explaining policy solutions on taxes, job growth, immigration, childcare, helping inner cities, etc..

I'm thoroughly confused. Was it okay for Clinton to make careless remark? Or is Trump an even bigger douche than Hillary because he took any context clues out of the assassination hint?

You posted the video. Was it to prove the remarks are okay? Or was it to show Hillary is careless and Trump can be even worse?

Well for starters I haven't seen what Trump said, and like with the birther stuff, I don't condone either candidate doing such things.

bull(cough)

I'm thoroughly confused. Was it okay for Clinton to make careless remark? Or is Trump an even bigger douche than Hillary because he took any context clues out of the assassination hint?

Well for starters I haven't seen what Trump said, and like with the birther stuff, I don't condone either candidate doing such things.

bull(cough)

Did you provide a link I missed? Do you condemn both candidates for any of these items we are talking about?

I'm thoroughly confused. Was it okay for Clinton to make careless remark? Or is Trump and even bigger douche than Hillary because touch any context clues out of the assassination hint?

Well it's dishonest of Hillary to bash Trump for things she has done herself. She makes these statements like she has the high road when she does not. And as I've said before, she has no record to stand on, and can't defend Obama's record, so her only play at this point is to call Trump a bigot and racist and claim he's unfit. Meanwhile, he has spent way more time in the past month discussing and explaining policy solutions on taxes, job growth, immigration, childcare, helping inner cities, etc..

Objectively, that's BS.

You may not like her record, but it's there. It's there in its totality for you to judge. If you hate it, I mean, that's completely fine, but don't obfuscate by saying she has no record or she can't defend Obama's.

Both are untrue.

Also, there's quite a gulf between "We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California," and "We should have her bodyguards disarm and see what happens to her, it would be very dangerous" or "Although maybe you Second Amendment people can do something."

Once again, a really reckless, disgusting thing for him to say. But who really expects much else?

• Fire 4

Is this election becoming about who I am supposed to hate more to cast a vote? :(

Unfortunately, it's becoming more a decision about whether you're going to put a career politician or an inept, self-obsessed buffoon in the White House.

(hint: One of them actually knows how to do the job)

Hillary couldn't even perform the job of Secretary of State, so it can be her that would know how to be the POTUS.

I do agree that this election will come down to whether the American people want an outsider or career politician.

• Fire 1

Objectively, that's BS.

You may not like her record, but it's there. It's there in its totality for you to judge. If you hate it, I mean, that's completely fine, but don't obfuscate by saying she has no record or she can't defend Obama's.

Both are untrue.

Also, there's quite a gulf between "We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California," and "We should have her bodyguards disarm and see what happens to her, it would be very dangerous" or "Although maybe you Second Amendment people can do something."

Once again, a really reckless, disgusting thing for him to say. But who really expects much else?

Sorry, Hillary doesn't have a POSITIVE record to defend...I guess I should have added that adjective for you. As for disarming, that is way overblown just as the other quote. Hillary was literally suggesting that she needed to stay in the race in case something happened to Obama as it did RFK.

• Fire 1

Objectively, that's BS.

Both are untrue.

Sorry, Hillary doesn't have a POSITIVE record to defend...I guess I should have added that adjective for you. As for disarming, that is way overblown just as the other quote. Hillary was literally suggesting that she needed to stay in the race in case something happened to Obama as it did RFK.

And Trump "literally" said "2nd Amendment folks can do 'something' about it". And Trump literally suggested that if Clinton's security detail left of guns something bad would happen.

The difference, because you seem to have a hard time grasping, is than Clinton referenced actual history, things that have happened in real life (even though distasteful). Trump referenced things that "could" happen...(REMINDING people of distasteful beliefs). If you can't see the difference, you're not trying.

Objectively, that's BS.

Both are untrue.

And Trump "literally" said "2nd Amendment folks can do 'something' about it". And Trump literally suggested that if Clinton's security detail left of guns something bad would happen.

The difference, because you seem to have a hard time grasping, is than Clinton referenced actual history, things that have happened in real life (even though distasteful). Trump referenced things that "could" happen...(REMINDING people of distasteful beliefs). If you can't see the difference, you're not trying.

And Trump said at the end "It would be very dangerous." He's making a point that Hillary surrounds herself with security that has guns to protect herself, yet continues to speak out against guns and for gun control. It's no different than at the DNC where they BUILT A WALL around the perimeter of the convention site to help with security, yet Hillary thinks building a wall along the Mexican border is Unamerican. It plays into the narrative that she is above everyone else and only seems to care about herself.

• Fire 1

It was to show you jumping down Trumps throat for something Hillary also did.. but no condemnation from you towards Hillary only Trump.

Some of you act like bnilhome is doing is some crazy thing. All you Hillary backers do the very same thing. She is your candidate, so you ignore, or explain away, the bad things she does while jumping on Trump for doing it.

They are both idiots, and I won't be voting for either. I bag on Hillary more because it seems Trumps gets it the most on this site. Those that claim to hate both really only bag on Trump.

Yep, Trump lies like a dog, he will say whatever he needs to, just like Hillary does. To try and say one does it more, or one has the worst lies is just flat out ignorant.

All that said, I think Trump is less likely to do the most damage ( still not enough to get my vote mind you) because Hillary would sell the soul of her first born to advance her career. She is under the control of the worlds elite, Soros already proved that to be true.

Wow...it looks like Hillary Clinton is overcharging her poorest donors in a systematic scheme.

http://observer.com/2016/09/exclusive-hillary-clinton-campaign-systematically-overcharging-poorest-donors/

According to the NY Times, Hillary has a history of doing such a thing.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/13/us/politics/13donate.html?pagewanted=print&_r=0

I've posted a couple of stories about Trump illegally soliciting donations from overseas politicians. The FEC is pretty feckless and unable to due anything at the moment do to their gridlocked status.

I will say, this important little blurb at the bottom of your Observer piece stood out to me:

Disclosure: Donald Trump is the father-in-law of Jared Kushner, the publisher of Observer Media.

Kind of made me laugh. This is the same Kushner that went to bat to defend Trump from accusations of pussyfooting around white supremacists when he tweeted out what was clearly a Star of David over a Clinton photo with the background of stacks of cash.

Not the most impartial chap in the world.

• Fire 1