The General Election

For example:

You cannot in good conscience vote for a man who gives aid and support to our enemies.

And yet, according to every major poll, a large portion of Americans are going to do just that.

Trump is playing right into the hands of the extremist groups over there. They attacked the world trade center in an effort to draw us into a war over there. It worked. Now, Trump wants to double down on that.

It is terrifying that this country is even entertaining the idea of electing Donald Trump president. You people are not thinking with rational minds about this.

If you notice, the tightening of the polls has happened basically during the quiet period of the elections. Sure, they are going around and giving speeches. But, there really isn't anything that has them saying things on a national stage. They just lob insults back and forth through media.

Now....we are about to go into the debate season when they will be required to stand up in front of the nation and actually try to talk intelligently. There is a big chance that Trump will go back to losing support.

For example:

You cannot in good conscience vote for a man who gives aid and support to our enemies.

And yet, according to every major poll, a large portion of Americans are going to do just that.

Trump is playing right into the hands of the extremist groups over there. They attacked the world trade center in an effort to draw us into a war over there. It worked. Now, Trump wants to double down on that.

And his initial instinct when they got him on the phone AS IT HAPPENED was to nonchalantly brag about how his tower in NY was now the tallest in Manhattan.

This man's character and judgment are repugnant. What the hell is wrong with people?

My assumption, BRB, is that Trump will flop in debates. He'll have plenty of slams for Clinton in the chamber, but with no audience there to rile him up, I'm hoping he gets caught being flatly ignorant and not being able to vocalize much of anything policy or knowledge wise.

If he can go out and struggle through a debate with only bumper sticker catchphrases like "Make America Great Again" or "We need to get tough," and that's sufficient for people, I guess we deserve what we get.

I'm glad they're finally almost here, though.

I expect him to come out and constantly say...."I'm awesome...everybody loves me...I'm a great negotiator"....bla bla bla.....

He will then try to talk about issues and not have a clue. BUT...he will throw out just enough BS that his followers will actually THINK he knows what he is talking about. You know.....because he knows so much more than the generals....etc.

Hopefully people start seeing as the fraud he is once again.

It is terrifying that this country is even entertaining the idea of electing Donald Trump president. You people are not thinking with rational minds about this.

Thanks for posting the map Knapp (hey that has a certain ring to it). Yes it is terrifying. And Hillary isn't helping her cause much. And Gary Johnson can't get over the magical hump to get into the debates. This is looking bad. The hope is that Johnson gets into the debates and both Trump and Hillary flop. Far fetch I know. <_<

Here is a kind of sorted related issue - one of her big supporters/fund raiser may find himself in deep do do soon. (Disclaimer: I don't know Zerohedge from a Hedge hog. - just posting this article from a link that took me to their web page)

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/money-laundering-scheme-exposed-14-pro-clinton-super-pacs-non-profits-implicated

Ah. I didn't realize, but I should have known about that site. They were outed a while ago:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-29/unmasking-the-men-behind-zero-hedge-wall-street-s-renegade-blog

For instance, Lokey says he's “scared to even ask for an hour off,” while Ivandjiiski replies that “if you ever need time off for whatever reason, never hesitate to just ask.” In February, Lokey says, “I love this company and this website,” and tells Ivandjiiski “you saved my life,” expressing thanks for the job.

By April 2—the day Lokey left Zero Hedge—their relationship had deteriorated significantly, according to the messages provided by Ivandjiiski.

I can’t be a 24-hour cheerleader for Hezbollah, Moscow, Tehran, Beijing, and Trump anymore. It’ s wrong. Period. I know it gets you views now, but it will kill your brand over the long run,” Lokey texted Ivandjiiski. “This isn’t a revolution. It’s a joke.”

• Fire 2

The author of that zerohedge "article" is Tyler Durden. :D

Where did you find that site? That's like a message board, right?

Zero Hedge, for the unitiated: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_Hedge

Very interesting and enlightening - thanks for the insight from your link:

:madash:madash:madash Looks to be a conspiratorial site - I guess we can put it up there with Infowars:

The New York Times described Zero Hedge in 2011 as "a well-read and controversial financial blog."[7] The site was described by CNNMoney as offering a "deeply conspiratorial, anti-establishment and pessimistic view of the world."[8] Financial journalists Felix Salmon and Justin Fox have characterized the site as conspiratorial.[9][10] Fox described Ivandjiiski as "a wonderfully persistent investigative reporter" and credited him for successfully turning high-frequency trading "into a big political issue," but also termed most of the writing on the website as "half-baked hooey," albeit with some "truth to be gleaned from it."[10]Tim Worstall described the site as a source of hysteria and occasionally misleading information.[11]Bloomberg Markets noted in 2016 that since its founding in the middle of the financial crisis, "Zero Hedge has grown from a blog to an Internet powerhouse. Often distrustful of the 'establishment' and almost always bearish, it's known for a pessimistic world view. Posts entitled 'Stocks Are In a Far More Precarious State Than Was Ever Truly Believed Possible' and “America's Entitled (And Doomed) Upper Middle Class' are not uncommon."[1]

• Fire 1

As Donald Trump appeared to try and court African-American voters in Cleveland today at a town hall taped by Fox News, he expressed support for establishing the policing policy of "stop-and-frisk" on a national level.

When asked by an audience member how he would stop violence in the black community, Trump responded, "I would do stop-and-frisk. I think you have to. We did it in New York, it worked incredibly well and you have to be proactive and, you know, you really help people sort of change their mind automatically.”

Link