Changes to the Nebraska brand

Dansker

49 minutes ago, MacNCheeze said:

Whats everyones beef with adidas.  Its one of what i would consider the big 3 of nike, adidas, underarmor.  

They were caught in a scandal. I know, Nebraska came out squeaky clean but it occurred after the contract deal we made with them. I'd switch to either Nike or Under Armour. Nike just so we can't be like Wisconsin and go with UA.

On 11/30/2017 at 7:41 AM, BIG ERN said:

So fresh and so clean clean

Related image

I also wouldn't mind a red helmet for a change 

Related image

I would love to see, for just one game, have all black uni’s with red numbers. Then have a red helmet with the skull and crossbones logo. Even have our mid field logo be the bones. I think repping our alternate logo like that would be super dope!

Comment was made during the Pac 12 Championship, you always knew when USC was playing.  Their uniforms never change, tradition.  Similar to  Penn State and Alabama, above the need to change.  Give a kid winner, he isn't going to care what it looks like.  I would not be against the Black Shirts, if returned to something similar, have a sticker on the helmet or a patch on the jersey for the original 11.  

But I must admit the White uni above looks very good.  But when we play rivals, such as Wisconsin, Iowa, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas or Colorado, nothing but traditional uniforms.