WR Ernest Campbell [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

24 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Campbell commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

31 minutes ago, HuskermanMike said:

Got it, thought Ernest was a solid player. He definitely has a ton of speed. 

I think Nebraska portals for another WR unless it is Bair- who Nebraska will not see for 2 years. 

But don't you got to get Bair on campus for a official first?  I think he came here for an unofficial visit but I am not sure.  If he comes for a official you have a better chance of landing him.

1 hour ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

But don't you got to get Bair on campus for an official first?  I think he came here for an unofficial visit but I am not sure.  If he comes for an official you have a better chance of landing him.

Bair isn’t coming here 

• TBH 1
8 hours ago, Mavric said:

Sounds like he's probably not going to be part of this class.  Was really hyped about Nebraska after his visit but seems not so much now.  

Kind of makes me wonder if we told him thanks but no thanks.

It sucks that he isn't as high on Nebraska that he once was.  I actually thought that we were going to gain his commitment and that he was going to one of the so called sleepers in the class.  I didn't care that he was undersized bc his speed and agility on the open field was dangerous.  Watch his highlights and you think of him as a 4 star guy when in fact he is ranked low.

16 hours ago, Decked said:

Wonder what happened there. Maybe the Montana WR took his spot?

Curious on that as well.  Could be we're full.  Although I also wonder if after he only came in at 138 we were worried he'd have to add some weight to play in the B1G and might not keep his speed?

22 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Curious on that as well.  Could be we're full.  Although I also wonder if after he only came in at 138 we were worried he'd have to add some weight to play in the B1G and might not keep his speed?

138 is an eye popper in my opinion.  

Where can you go from there?  Realistically, even if he got to 160 in a few years that’s pretty bad.  No 145 guy is breaking arm tackles of most defenders.

• Mavric changed the title to WR Ernest Campbell [Texas A&M Commit]
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Ernest Campbell [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]