2023 CFB Locks of the Weak

9 hours ago, Red Five said:

Picking Wisconsin after they already covered.  I guess it pays to be a Mod...

Sorry I didn't get it posted here sooner.  But it picked the same three college games that I picked in the Pick 5 contest I'm in (college and pro, the Texas pick was too far down the list to get in the screenshot).

WfIM2KU.png

17 minutes ago, GSG said:

@teachercd  Are you hitting the USC/sCUm under 73.5? :ohnoes

So I loved the unders last week at 71

I like the unders again.  I see a USC 45 CU 21 type game.

1 minute ago, JJ Husker said:

I took the over in a 7 point teaser so 66.5 :dunno  That’s the only one in the teaser that concerns me…..which means it will be good and two others will be bad :lol:

I LOVE teasers!  Even though the line movement never really matters, it is still so fun.

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, teachercd said:

So I loved the unders last week at 71

I like the unders again.  I see a USC 45 CU 21 type game.

I LOVE teasers!  Even though the line movement never really matters, it is still so fun.

Yeah but getting those extra points always seem huge at the outset. 27.5 now 20.5 etc., always seems to be moving you to a “sure” thing :lol: But you’re right, it rarely matters in the end.

• Plus1 1

8 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Yeah but getting those extra points always seem huge at the outset. 27.5 now 20.5 etc., always seems to be moving you to a “sure” thing :lol: But you’re right, it rarely matters in the end.

I LOVE michigan teased down to -11 this weekend...I just kind find anything good to tease it with!

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, GSG said:

That's pretty tempting. Kind of depends on how bad you think both defenses are lol

29 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Yeah....Just so USC can win 81-0

Personally I teased it the other way to go over 66.5 because I think both Ds suck. Should be good if CU can muster 28 points.

• Plus1 1