Rhule or Sanders

HuskerX

After watching the Colorado/TCU game, who would you rather have as Huskers Head Coach?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Matt Rhule or Deion Sanders

• Rhule
    • Sanders

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/13/2023 at 01:21 AM

3 minutes ago, huskerfan702 said:

Hey pal don’t use the kings English to deflect. His success bothers many around here. A person with a decent set of stones wouldn’t be so bothered is all. 

Hey friend, people are well within their rights to feel however they want to feel about him. Doesn't mean the same tired conversations need to be brought up time and again in the wrong forum.

I don't see much perceptible difference between the people bothered by Sanders and the people that are bothered by the people who are bothered by Sanders. Seems like they're all just bothered.

• Plus1 3
  • TBH 1

44 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Hey friend, people are well within their rights to feel however they want to feel about him. Doesn't mean the same tired conversations need to be brought up time and again in the wrong forum.

I don't see much perceptible difference between the people bothered by Sanders and the people that are bothered by the people who are bothered by Sanders. Seems like they're all just bothered.

Stones pal. Stones. 

2 hours ago, huskerfan702 said:

Stones pal. Stones. 

And with that, you proved why this thread is serving little to no value.

I'm not sure which group of people gets triggered more easily - the Deion haters, or the people who can't handle the Deion haters.

• Haha 1