Rhule or Sanders

HuskerX

After watching the Colorado/TCU game, who would you rather have as Huskers Head Coach?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Matt Rhule or Deion Sanders

• Rhule
    • Sanders

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/13/2023 at 01:21 AM

8 minutes ago, unl7fan said:

The difference between Colorado and Nebraska is Colorado is more open to outsiders. Personal experience before you say I’m spewing BS

Considering all the BS you've already diarrhea'ed all over the board since you've joined, I highly doubt that

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 2

On 9/3/2023 at 11:39 AM, Guy Chamberlin said:

We need three years before anyone can answer this with any degree of accuracy. But having dug our heels in on the supposed fact that you can't turn a program around overnight, yesterday's game was an eye-opener, and some folks might have to admit Deion Sanders passed his first test well beyond predictions. Had Nebraska beaten TCU after a 66% roster turnover and the coach's son setting a school record in his first game in P5, I'm not sure how humble we'd all be today. 

Heh...The same people crying and throwing fits about Matt Rhule would be jumping up and down for joy and telling anyone who would listen about how badly they want to have his babies.

On 9/9/2023 at 6:13 PM, chamrocck said:

Sanders is immensely helped by talent. He’s said as much. The college game is dominated by talent, period. If you don’t have the players you can only do so much:  I could win games with Alabama and Georgia’s rosters.  We are really going to see if Rhule can develop players. This was a major reason he was brought here. 

Sanders outcoached Ruhle intellectually. CU made adjustments on defense that made the difference. Ruhle has never outcoached anyone of high quality in his career and was quickly fired from the NFL when the talent level of the players was comparable. The claim it is "talent" when a black coach wins but "Xs and Os" when a white coach wins is typical sodbuster-speak.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3
  • TBH 1

34 minutes ago, Nowledge said:

Sanders outcoached Ruhle intellectually. CU made adjustments on defense that made the difference. Ruhle has never outcoached anyone of high quality in his career and was quickly fired from the NFL when the talent level of the players was comparable. The claim it is "talent" when a black coach wins but "Xs and Os" when a white coach wins is typical sodbuster-speak.

If you're going to troll, try being good at it. Your name is a dead giveaway you aren't here for any real discussion.  Maybe try throwing something funny in your posts to distract from the ridiculousness of them.

• TBH 2
11 minutes ago, LennynSquiggy said:

Heh...WRONG!!!

I lived in Colorado for 34 years.

Yep. McCartney did the same thing to get over the top, coming into the ghettos of Houston to recruit kids for whom "Alpine Skiing" was not on their agenda. Getting paid was, of course. McCartney was able to hide behind a fake religious persona (since he was white) as he ran the largest payroll west of the Mississippi.

• TBH 1
2 minutes ago, Nowledge said:

Yep. McCartney did the same thing to get over the top, coming into the ghettos of Houston to recruit kids for whom "Alpine Skiing" was not on their agenda. Getting paid was, of course. McCartney was able to hide behind a fake religious persona (since he was white) as he ran the largest payroll west of the Mississippi.

With the help of his daughters.

• Plus1 1

22 minutes ago, Nowledge said:

Fake religious persona?

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

My memories of visiting Colorado are mostly from the 70s and 80s, but you saw this bumper sticker everywhere and it was definitely not meant to be welcoming:

41J6DqZL34L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

The joke now is to ask these people what tribe they're from :lol:

13 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

One thing we could bond over with the Colorado Natives?

A hatred of Texans. 

I'm not a native of CO, but everyone hates Texans :D

• TBH 1