Northwestern at Huskers(-9.5), BTN telecast
Minnesota at Iowa(-6.5), NBC/Peacock telecast
Wisconsin(-4.5) at Illinois, FS1 telecast

6:30PM
Michigan(-14) at Michigan St, NBC/Peacock telecast

Purdue and Maryland, bye week

Z6iR8IO.png

Penn State vs Ohio State is on FOX. 

Which is why they must be running a steady commercial diet during the MLB playoffs, calling it "The Most Anticipated Game of The Year"...... Penn State.  Ohio State.  FOX.

Hmmm.  Most anticipated of the year, Really?  Not Texas at Alabama?  Not USC at Notre Dame?  Not Colorado at TCU/Oregon/USC etc?  What about Ohio State vs Michigan later down the road?  And so many other great games still out there to be played.

As a sports nut and college football junkie, I have missed numerous Penn State vs Ohio State games in my lifetime and hadn't even noticed if they played or not.   

FOX overdoes it on everything with sports.  Including their CU/Coach Prime love interest.  So much injected hype from a network, as if you had a choice to drink water to live or watch FOX Sports, you know you won't be drinking water.  FOX is too important and you will miss out on something epic that everyone on social media will be talking about for years lol....

/rant

Watching Iowa-Minnesota now. Man I wish we had beaten Minnesota.

But we definitely have a higher than 50% chance to go to a bowl game, looking at our schedule. And if Minnesota wins, well, they still have to play aOSU (an Ohio State University), so we even have a chance at the West, which would be funny.

4 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

How the hell did we lose to MN, even with Sims and his turnovers that team and their coach is hot garbage.  

Edit they got lucky and found a fair catch call lol

Ya it's sad.

... Iowa's QB is a statue. Reminds me of Ron Kellogg but less mobile than him, at least from what I've seen.

LOL Iowa just lost in the most Nebraska way.