The Israel-Hamas War

18 hours ago, nic said:

I know we have messed up Gen Z in lots of ways…but these are not Harvard or UPenn kids. Where is this stuff coming from? The kids lost their jobs BTW.

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/farleys-east-parts-ways-with-employees-accused-of-anti-semitism/

What a bunch of LOSERS!  

How does that guy in that situation not use some common sense and go "Hey, move out of the way, let her use the restroom"

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

23 minutes ago, teachercd said:

What a bunch of LOSERS!  

How does that guy in that situation not use some common sense and go "Hey, move out of the way, let her use the restroom"

Because she didn't actually want to use the restroom, just get a shot of the message scribbled on the TP dispenser.

45 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Because she didn't actually want to use the restroom, just get a shot of the message scribbled on the TP dispenser.

Ha...yeah but they don't know that.  They are assuming that.  She even said she had to use the bathroom.  

If they put that up there, then own it, if that is what they really believe in.  

There are only two explanations.

1.  They did not want her to use the bathroom because they hate her accent and did not want her to relieve herself.

2.  They put that stupid s#!t up on the wall/mirror and then were ashamed by it and did not want her to go film it.

Either way those 3 dudes were wrong.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

3 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

Wonder how she knew about it? Didn't it appear to be the men's room? Either way, not a good luck for these kids.

3 hours ago, teachercd said:

Ha...yeah but they don't know that.  They are assuming that.  She even said she had to use the bathroom.  

If they put that up there, then own it, if that is what they really believe in.  

There are only two explanations.

1.  They did not want her to use the bathroom because they hate her accent and did not want her to relieve herself.

2.  They put that stupid s#!t up on the wall/mirror and then were ashamed by it and did not want her to go film it.

Either way those 3 dudes were wrong.

We don't know what was said or done before the video started or even why that lady was there. Seems like she already knew what was in the room and wanted to film it.

The employees seem like a bunch of fart sniffing dbags though. Definitely not a good look for them, but I don't then they were just denying her use of the toilet because she's Jewish. Seems like there's context missing here.

• Haha 2
  • TBH 1
59 minutes ago, ZRod said:

We don't know what was said or done before the video started or even why that lady was there. Seems like she already knew what was in the room and wanted to film it.

The employees seem like a bunch of fart sniffing dbags though. Definitely not a good look for them, but I don't then they were just denying her use of the toilet because she's Jewish. Seems like there's context missing here.

They all got fired, so I mean...

• Haha 2

On 12/12/2023 at 5:27 AM, teachercd said:

What a bunch of LOSERS!  

I think I read she had used the bathroom before this footage was taken and was going back in to take pictures when they stopped her. My guess is she probably complained to the staff about what was written in the bathroom and got blown off, so she was going back in to take pictures and send to management. If they just let her go in and say nothing they probably keep their jobs and it would have been on the owners to make a statement....which they had to do anyway.

• TBH 1
18 minutes ago, nic said:

I think I read she had used the bathroom before this footage was taken and was going back in to take pictures when they stopped her. My guess is she probably complained to the staff about what was written in the bathroom and got blown off, so she was going back in to take pictures and send to management. If they just let her go in and say nothing they probably keep their jobs and it would have been on the owners to make a statement....which they had to do anyway.

Sure, but she could go to the bathroom 10 times, who cares.

Here is what happened.  Those dorks put that stuff there and/or knew it was there BUT right now in the US it is "cool" to be pro-pally and pro-babykiller, so they did not get a lot of complaints, in fact, my guess is they got some "love" for having it there...

Until that lady went in and "made a fuss"

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Sure, but she could go to the bathroom 10 times, who cares.

Here is what happened.  Those dorks put that stuff there and/or knew it was there BUT right now in the US it is "cool" to be pro-pally and pro-babykiller, so they did not get a lot of complaints, in fact, my guess is they got some "love" for having it there...

Until that lady went in and "made a fuss"

I agree I thought you were wondering why they stopped her. I guess I didn't read the other posts. Sorry.

Edit: I do not understand where this crap is coming from. No way my kids pull this crap...or believe in it for that matter. Of course they are off to college now so who knows how that will change.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Maybe it was the only building left standing....along with schools.

Israel arrests dozens of Hamas terrorists sheltering in hospital: IDF

Israeli forces arrested dozens of Hamas terrorists they say were sheltering inside a hospital in Gaza on Thursday.

IDF spokesman Daniel Hagari shared photos and footage of the militants being paraded out of the Kamal Adwan Hospital with their hands raised. Hagari said the over 70 militants surrendered their weapons to Israeli forces and were transfered for field interrogation.

• Plus1 1