The Israel-Hamas War

The sun has risen and we're able to get a better look at the damage to the hospital. 

It doesn't appear to be that badly damaged. Speculation is that this wasn't an Israeli air strike on the hospital itself, but something catching fire/exploding in the parking lot.

Biden appears pretty confident it's not Israel's fault.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Lorewarn said:

It seems that not only was Israel not responsible, but that the claims of 300-500 dead are also no way realistic.

Yes.  It's in question.  I saw a tweet earlier today but couldn't confirm it that claimed the bomb didn't even actually hit the hospital.  It hit the parking lot beside the hospital.

• TBH 1
4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yes.  It's in question.  I saw a tweet earlier today but couldn't confirm it that claimed the bomb didn't even actually hit the hospital.  It hit the parking lot beside the hospital.

What’s in question?  That’s Hamas’ own rocket hit the area of where the hospital is located or that Israel was somehow involved?  The second seems to be verifiably untrue and the first is likely what happened but may not be 100% verified yet.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
35 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

What’s in question?  That’s Hamas’ own rocket hit the area of where the hospital is located or that Israel was somehow involved?  The second seems to be verifiably untrue and the first is likely what happened but may not be 100% verified yet.  

Read the post I quoted. 

• TBH 1
42 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Read the post I quoted. 

I did.  It was attached  to your response.  There were two thoughts in the post you quoted.  So it could have been towards either one in my view. If you don’t want to answer that’s fine, but why the snark to a question?  

• Plus1 1

24 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I did.  It was attached  to your response.  There were two thoughts in the post you quoted.  So it could have been towards either one in my view. If you don’t want to answer that’s fine, but why the snark to a question?  

I'm clearly agreeing that the number dead is in question.  I even responded that it's because it's in question that if the bomb even hit the hospital.