The Israel-Hamas War

Just now, knapplc said:

Who did you convince, and what did you convince them of? 

TGhusker, changed his mind from pro-life to pro-choice.  With some "exceptions" he said, which is okay, it is a start!

2 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

It's a complicated issue. I'm glad we can at least agree on this. 

The partial quote.  Love that move!

• Plus1 2

6 minutes ago, teachercd said:

TGhusker, changed his mind from pro-life to pro-choice.  With some "exceptions" he said, which is okay, it is a start!

Are you OK? You seem kind of manic lately. Lots of posts without any substance, and like this one, not responding to the topic at hand.

Genuinely asking if you're all right.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Are you OK? You seem kind of manic lately. Lots of posts without any substance, and like this one, not responding to the topic at hand.

Genuinely asking if you're all right.

Totally fine!

1 minute ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Well you ol' softy!

Hey, I am not that old!

I am a bit soft around the middle though.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I wish!  But is it not 1130am yet!

According to my math, you spend much of the school day posting here. 

At the very least I hope you share with the students the schooling you get on this board. 

Just now, Guy Chamberlin said:

According to my math, you spend much of the school day posting here. 

At the very least I hope you share with the students the schooling you get on this board. 

Of course!  This is like a Masters class on politics and foreign relations.  

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

Hmmmm

But you agree that there will never be peace there, right?

Depends on how you define peace. There have been moments of relative levels of peace for varyingly short windows of time in the past and there can be more of those in the future.

41 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

Depends on how you define peace. There have been moments of relative levels of peace for varyingly short windows of time in the past and there can be more of those in the future.

I mean, not fighting to just build up and strategize so that you can fight again COULD be peace but I think for the most part it is just a timeout.  

But, I get what you saying.  But I know a "guy" said that no one thinks there can ever be peace there.

I guess maybe there are some people that think there can be!

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, teachercd said:

I mean, not fighting to just build up and strategize so that you can fight again COULD be peace but I think for the most part it is just a timeout.  

But, I get what you saying.  But I know a "guy" said that no one thinks there can ever be peace there.

I guess maybe there are some people that think there can be!

Who the f#&% is liking Teach's incoherent posts?

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Who the f#&% is liking Teach's incoherent posts?

I actually go back and "like" my own, sometimes I also "fire" them, sort of depends on how I am feeling at the moment. 

Honestly, I am with you, I am always shocked when someone likes a post of mine.  

• Haha 2
  • Worth a Look 1
17 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I actually go back and "like" my own, sometimes I also "fire" them, sort of depends on how I am feeling at the moment. 

Honestly, I am with you, I am always shocked when someone likes a post of mine.  

Someone has Like envy I think 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1