The Israel-Hamas War

2 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Advocating for genocide is quite the stance, especially with your previous posts ridiculing the "pro-pally" crowd for suggesting that the Palestinians are being wiped out in a genocide.

Thank you for agreeing that it is quite the stance. I agree… I just want Hamas wiped out… You should as well.

it’s kind of sad that you don’t want that actually.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1

21 hours ago, teachercd said:

Send troops and honestly, get rid of them all.  

I bolded where you advocated for getting rid of all the Palestinians. I know you'll now try to claim you meant only Hamas, but you were responding to posts about US troops and civilians.

5 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Thank you for agreeing that it is quite the stance. I agree… I just want Hamas wiped out… You should as well.

And even if you did mean "only" Hamas, how do you go about doing that as they are both a militant and political organization? Just kill all the Palestinians with any ties to Hamas? You're literally advocating for a final solution, which I most definitely oppose and am saddened that you don't.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

I bolded where you advocated for getting rid of all the Palestinians. I know you'll now try to claim you meant only Hamas, but you were responding to posts about US troops and civilians.

And even if you did mean "only" Hamas, how do you go about doing that as they are both a militant and political organization? Just kill all the Palestinians with any ties to Hamas? You're literally advocating for a final solution, which I most definitely oppose and am saddened that you don't.

Why do you love h the Hammies so much?

I am sad you want them around.

Don’t be sad for me… I want all those terrorists gone.

do you also want serial killers to get a second chance?

was Ted Bundy just misunderstood?

• Fire 2
  • TBH 2
10 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Why do you love h the Hammies so much?

I am sad you want them around.

Don’t be sad for me… I want all those terrorists gone.

do you also want serial killers to get a second chance?

was Ted Bundy just misunderstood?

This is a pretty pathetic attempt at trolling.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1

Just to be clear…I also would have wanted all Nazis wiped out.  

I am sure there will be people crying about that for some reason.

Just now, RedDenver said:

This is a pretty pathetic attempt at trolling.

Good response.  I would have gone with that too.  

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1

18 hours ago, teachercd said:

You're a weird guy.

Sometimes I respond as if you want to be taken seriously, cause you spend a lot of time in P&R. Then I remember how much you like to hide behind your whimsy. 

• Plus1 3
30 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

You're a weird guy.

Sometimes I respond as if you want to be taken seriously, cause you spend a lot of time in P&R. Then I remember how much you like to hide behind your whimsy. 

I actually hid behind a whimsy once, while playing hide and seek.  

Wasn't a great hiding spot.

• Haha 2

I think they should have vetoed it again due to China/Russia blocking the ceasefire's reliance on releasing the hostages.

Also, the Hamas requests are unreasonable.

"“Israel has not agreed to any of (Hamas) requests related to a complete ceasefire, the withdrawal of all forces from the Gaza Strip, even in stages, and the return of all displaced people to their homes,” Naeim said."

• Thanks 1