2023 - 2024 Portal - Ins and Outs

2 hours ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

We have 5.  We got 2 transfers last year, Mississippi & Iowa Western as walk-ons.

I should have clarified.  Yes we had 5 qb's last year but those guys will never see the field here unless it's during the spring game.  HC Matt Rhule said HH has earned the right to compete for the starting job this upcoming season bc he won 5 games but we(husker fans) understand he is very limited as a qb and probably would be best suited used in the tight end room or at a different position bc of his skill set.  That's why it doesn't make sense as to why Purdy is leaving bc he clearly would have been the number 2 guy or maybe the number 1 depending on what route HC Matt Rhule wanted to go with starting Raiola out slow or right out of the gates fast.  That's why you would think Nebraska would want to bring another qb in from the transfer portal bc like I said all it takes is one injury away and you probably have the growing pains and uncertainty behind Raiola.  Yes there is still uncertainty with Raiola bc he a true freshman and you don't know how his season will turn out but rn he gives us the best chance to win behind him who knows:dunno

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Decked said:

That’s back up a truck full of money kinda deal. One of the best RBs in CFB. Seems like a Michigan, OSU, Bama, texas, & UGA type fight. 

I'm going Bama bc Georgia just picked up Etienne from Florida and bc running backs like him tend to flock that way.  I wonder why he's leaving bc the team and him had success.

Just now, Huskerfollower4life said:

I'm going Bama bc Georgia just picked up Etienne from Florida and bc running backs like him tend to flock that way.  I wonder why he's leaving bc the team and him had success.

$$$$$$$$

• TBH 1
5 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Gotcha and Ole Miss couldn't provide that?????

Ole Miss may have spent all their $ on their crazy portal class. I imagine he may still be willing return just wants more $$ and or see what is out there cash wise. 

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, Decked said:

That’s back up a truck full of money kinda deal. One of the best RBs in CFB. Seems like a Michigan, OSU, Bama, texas, & UGA type fight. 

Do you want a kid that's all about NIL?