Rhule to Texas A&M ?

2 hours ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Texas A&M is full of grads with way too much $ who think they need to be on par with Oklahoma and/or Texas. You are correct in that they have never won anything of substance, but don’t tell that to an Aggie. 

I bet they make a run at Dabo.

But that school is mess when it comes to hiring FB coaches.

• Plus1 1

4 hours ago, gorp512 said:

They are in the "firing coordinators" portion of the head coach transitioning progression. As we know, that usually means he's got max one year left. Media also smells the blood in the water

https://twitter.com/PennStateRivals/status/1723456897380962584?t=Z3Wq1eayabUk7g5aUTQ0VQ&s=19

Eh… maybe. It’s not like this is the first time he’s fired an offensive coordinator. Or the second. Or the third. 

• 2 weeks later...

On 11/23/2023 at 12:22 PM, lo country said:

My nephew just said it's on the Sooner boards that Rhule told the team he is out....I also saw on an alleged A&M board that Ryan Day had accepted....Great to see our HC rumored for openings.  means he is doing something right and others have taken notice!  GBR

The minute I read that; I knew it was BS. OU fans neither read nor write. 

• Haha 2
  • TBH 1
On 11/12/2023 at 6:30 PM, teachercd said:

I bet they make a run at Dabo.

But that school is mess.

Fixed for accuracy. Having worked with many aTm grads, it's a cult of perpetual ineptitude down there. 

Also I still remember aTm players punching our players in the scrotum (like Barney Cotton's son IIRC) in the bottom of piles during our farewell screwjob tour of the Big XII. There's nothing about College Station that a giant meteor couldn't solve.