We should accept a bowl given the chance

BoSolich

1 hour ago, runningblind said:

For the ones who actually qualify yes, but it has been APR to fill extra slots for as long as I can remember.  Nebraska got in this way in 2015.

Actually I did know that. Took me a bit to remember. Reward for academic achievement guess. :D

22 hours ago, Hilltop said:

They won 6 games.   You do realize that's how it works,  right?

sure do....but its still R. they are better than Nebraska and few thought they deserved to be in the B1G. ...I could same  about NW, Minn, Maryland yada yada. Thats how bad it is in Lincoln.

• Plus1 1

13 hours ago, Husker66 said:

sure do....but its still R. they are better than Nebraska and few thought they deserved to be in the B1G. ...I could same  about NW, Minn, Maryland yada yada. Thats how bad it is in Lincoln.

The Rutgers coach is in his 15th season with them overall and 4th season in his most recent stint.  Nebraska is in it's first year with a new head coach.  Give the man just a bit of time to right the ship before jumping off that cliff.   

• TBH 2

Im just saying this is where we are after 20 years of failed attempts. not a comment on the coach. Ill give him 3-4 years...although we all know we will know in less.  I spent the first 40 years on my life watching great football in Nebraska with 1 coach. we are on our 6th coach in 25 years? The only old power that has never recovered. Just thoughts Id never see this but accepted it 10 years ago. hopefully this coach is the one....