2024 Bracketology

Mavric

An 8/9 seed seems like the most likely scenario to me.

UConn, Purdue, and Houston are locked in as #1s.  Other #1 is a bit in the air and might be dependent on conference tournament results between Tennessee and UNC, with an outside possibility of Arizona or Marquette.

So that would probably put us in Brooklyn (UConn), Memphis (Houston), or Charlotte (UNC/Tennessee).

2 hours ago, NebraskaHarry said:

What I'm curious of is what would happen if Nebraska somehow pulled off the crazy and actually won the Big 10 tournament? How high could they go in the tournament sitting at a 25-9 record? Is a 6 seed the highest?

Part of it would depend on who they beat to get there. If they beat the higher seeds (Indiana, Illinois & Purdue) they could end up a 5 ir 6.  If they play a bunch of teams that pull upsets in  earlier rounds, they probably don't move up much. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Red Five said:

The committee always seems to have a sense of humor with 1 or 2 1st round games each year, so I am going to call it now:

7 Nebraska vs 10 Texas A&M

Lol, you just might be right.  We have to win tonight to make the 7 seed a possibility.  GBR

8 hours ago, Red Five said:

The committee always seems to have a sense of humor with 1 or 2 1st round games each year, so I am going to call it now:

In Omaha.

On 3/15/2024 at 8:36 AM, Red Five said:

A&M beat Kentucky yesterday to get them off the bubble and probably out of the play-in game...