Nebrasketball @ Iowa

23 minutes ago, ECisGod said:

Nebraska currently 4.5 point underdogs with an over/under of 165.5.  ESPN gives them a 33.4% chance to win.

Keita out, Ulis suspended.  Everyone else should be available.

GBR!

That has to be because it’s a road game for us. I have this fear this team is going to have a let down after beating Purdue.  Fred has been saying all the right things.  Hopefully, the team is focused.  

I really need them to win along with wrestling tonight.  

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

That has to be because it’s a road game for us. I have this fear this team is going to have a let down after beating Purdue.  Fred has been saying all the right things.  Hopefully, the team is focused.  

I really need them to win along with wrestling tonight.  

Definitely because it's a road game.  Until they start winning on the road consistently they won't be favored in road games.

Did you make some kind of prop bet on NU over Iowa in both or just hate Iowa that much?

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, ECisGod said:

Did you make some kind of prop bet on NU over Iowa in both or just hate Iowa that much?

No, I have a good friend from when I lived in Iowa that's a big Hawkeye fan and we go back and forth anytime we play each other.  He's a big wrestling fan (I couldn't care less about it) so if we could beat them in both, it would be awesome for me.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, commando said:

any chance it gets delayed due to the weather?  travel might be interesting today

Huskers left Lincoln yesterday afternoon.  The game should be played as scheduled, but there may not be many fans.

• Oh Yeah! 1

32 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I think I like the unders...

not sure about the win, Uggggg.

Crowd will not be a factor. Maybe some Husker fan will find away to get there?

depth perception might be a skew at an away court, so threes might be down. Defense and free throw shooting will win the day. 

disclosure- I’ve been an avid basketball fan for maybe a month. 

• Haha 1