Nebrasketball @ Indiana

"Nebraska guard Keisei Tominaga (leading scorer, 20 pts) was the biggest problem. The left-handed guard had 18 first-half points and scored literally at will. Freshman Gabe Cupps, who did a great job guarding Northwestern's Boo Buie on Sunday, was completely overmatched. Trey Galloway and C.J. Gunn took their shots, too, but to no avail."

https://www.si.com/college/indiana/basketball/boos-rain-down-on-indiana-hoosiers-during-ugly-home-loss-to-nebraska-cornhuskers

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
4 hours ago, rdg25 said:

"Nebraska guard Keisei Tominaga (leading scorer, 20 pts) was the biggest problem. The left-handed guard had 18 first-half points and scored literally at will. Freshman Gabe Cupps, who did a great job guarding Northwestern's Boo Buie on Sunday, was completely overmatched. Trey Galloway and C.J. Gunn took their shots, too, but to no avail."

https://www.si.com/college/indiana/basketball/boos-rain-down-on-indiana-hoosiers-during-ugly-home-loss-to-nebraska-cornhuskers

Nothing brings on the positive vibes like booing your own team at home. 

• Haha 2

On 2/21/2024 at 8:44 PM, GSG said:

Good half

Wtf is up with the lighting in Assembly Hall? Feels like I'm in someone's basement in the 80s

Wtf is a basement ??!

And in the 80's ??!

Is that a place to record music,  like RHCP,  Nirvana and the Pixies ??!

I also once heard it was a place to dominate a keyboard, so I'm really confused.

Basement ??? 

• Haha 1
On 2/21/2024 at 9:40 PM, DevoHusker said:

85-70! First road W...thank goodness

Thank you!  Especially for being on point!

I didn't see the game.  I read through 3 pages and 35 posts, one at a time. 

As I read and filtered through the debri, it felt as if the Huskerboard fans got kinda happy being up by 20 points,  then felt robbed, stabbed in the back, kicked in the nuts, ........and Huskers were going to lose, lose, lose, refs, lose.:ahhhhhhhh

But the Huskers won by 15 ???  :dunno

And won on the road chuckleshuffle 

One thing I noticed the past 2 decades is that Husker fans hate losing more than they like winning.  And ANYTHING that is a close game at one point or another isn't enjoyable to see.  Win big or don't win at all.  This is a great example of that IMHO.

GBR and very happy the Huskers won, especially a road game.  Because this team has been staying the course all year. 

Nearly 20 wins for the season as they stay in the pocket, doing what they do, and keep  building momentum.  Been a great season!

Now we just need to work on Husker fans enjoying a game and not sitting on pins and needles because the mindset is always - "We Have To Win This Game!" (every game)

• Plus1 2
On 2/23/2024 at 6:29 PM, Mavric said:

Man,,, this was an incredible vid from the Husker dept.  

I have been full-on done with every Husker hype video for football......especially off-season....for 10 years running.

But because of the season they having in hoops, this was sooo good and legit. Now THIS... It actually fits.  

This is a masterpiece.