OG Trevor Robinson

Eric the Red

i don't have a doubt, the old man is pushing the kids' buttons afterall.

let's see who wins the game between father and son. they have been back there enough to know the academic differences by now. this is pretty obvious to me. "we're going for a drive"......i mean i have time to hum on the kid from here to Indiana/Michigan and back......poor kid, his Dad may just end up pissing him off!

He has been to both schools many times. I see no need to see them again unless he wants to be talked into changing his mind.

Just speculation but thats what Im thinking.

Givens never tripped to ut thank the lord. It could have been different if he did like was planned.

Our coaches did a great job with that .

The whole thing makes you wonder why the revisit?? I know daddy is involved but to what degree will it affect his decision??

God I hate de-commits.

Good thing I am not a CFB coach, I would tell the kid don't let the door hit you in the ass. And don't come back.

I don't buy all this BS about kids not knowing what they want. It's simple, in life you make a commitment then thats what you are held to do. Don't make the commitment unless you are sure.

Besides, your a stud OL, from Neb, that means you HAVE to go to NU. Simple as that.

Now quit being a puss.

God I hate de-commits.

Good thing I am not a CFB coach, I would tell the kid don't let the door hit you in the ass. And don't come back.

I don't buy all this BS about kids not knowing what they want. It's simple, in life you make a commitment then thats what you are held to do. Don't make the commitment unless you are sure.

Besides, your a stud OL, from Neb, that means you HAVE to go to NU. Simple as that.

Now quit being a puss.

he isn't a decommit, he is just looking over his options, it is people like you that make him want to leave, some people put way too much pressure on kids, yes I am upset but no need for comments like that.

he isn't a decommit, he is just looking over his options, it is people like you that make him want to leave, some people put way too much pressure on kids, yes I am upset but no need for comments like that.

Shut your pot hole, don't speak to me like you are my father. Is this poor kid the only 17 year old under pressure????????????

Get a grip how about the 18 year olds that are facing IEDs, land mines, human bombs, sleeping under gun fire. Well glad they didn't de-commit uh!!!

Yea the poor HS kid who can't decide where to go to play CFB, poor poor him. Lets hold his hand and sing to him so he doesn't feel pressure.

Your a :asshat

But I guess you can't handle the pressure, since you temporarily quit the board when your feelings got hurt.

So it's not a suprise for you to come to his rescue

Shut your pot hole, don't speak to me like you are my father. Is this poor kid the only 17 year old under pressure????????????

Get a grip how about the 18 year olds that are facing IEDs, land mines, human bombs, sleeping under gun fire. Well glad they didn't de-commit uh!!!

Yea the poor HS kid who can't decide where to go to play CFB, poor poor him. Lets hold his hand and sing to him so he doesn't feel pressure.

But I guess you can't handle the pressure, since you temporarily quit the board when your feelings got hurt.

Name calling is a board rule violation. Consider this a warning.

BTW you two keep this up and it will need to go to the shed.

I don't want to start something, but if there is one thing I have learned is that you should never judge anyone without really knowing anything about them. Yes I know he doesn't have it that tough and he isn't at war or starving and has a choice of a free college of his choice but every person is different, and if you have never even talk to him before or even seen him before you don't know what he is going through. Again I know there are millions of people worse off then him but just don't think it is fair for anyone to get mad at him for taking a little road trip. Now let's end this before we start something else. And yes I did temporaily quit the board before but do you know anything else about what was going on in my life at that time, no you didn't so just lay off.

Choosing where to spend 4 significant years of your life is a big decision...as fans, the worst thing we can do is get all worked up and angry when players don't end up coming here. Let's leave Trevor alone, eh? I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate any of this attention.