OG Trevor Robinson

Eric the Red

There are too many rumors out there and too many people that claim inside info when this kid is probably not even sure of what is happening. If he doesn't even know what is going on, then how the hell do these sources have a leg to stand on? As far as I am concerned, he is a prospective recruit and has 2 other favorites. Until he makes up his mind for good, that's exactly what he is.

He is gone. Good Luck Trevor.

Let's not get all worked up about this. He is gone, he is not coming back....let's just move on. I am hoping this isn't a huge surprise to the coaching staff and they have a back up plan. But its OK, we will be fine....WE ARE NEBRASKA. There will definitely be some talented linemen that DO want to be a part of our program.

1620 had a guy on from Big Red Report, he said that he is decommited and the race is between ND and NU. But he didn't even know where Trevors dad works so I am not sure how much he really knows, because I think almost everyone here at least by now knows his dad works at UNO. He still a commit according to Rivals so IMO he is still N

1620 had a guy on from Big Red Report, he said that he is decommited and the race is between ND and NU. But he didn't even know where Trevors dad works so I am not sure how much he really knows, because I think almost everyone here at least by now knows his dad works at UNO

The guys name is Brian Mutson. I will assume that 590am will have him or Steve Ryan from BRR on their airwaves at 5:00pm.

well, like others on this board, i feel sorry for the kid, the old man must be hounding his ass to death. either way, he can't make a bad choice, both ND and NU are good fits for him. i hope he doesn't play with regrets either way, at this point i imagine he just wants to get this over with. parents can be a pain in the ass and exert tremendous pressure!

I find it funny (and ridiculous) that fans think they know more about this situation than Trevor's own father. [sarcasm]Yeah, I'm sure the guy isn't doing what's best for his son.[/sarcasm] I'm all for looking at stats, highlights, recruiting analysis, etc. so that we can discuss these things in the off-season when there's little football news, but this is absolutely insane.