OG Trevor Robinson

Eric the Red

the only thing that is being said was from his dad. he told a writer from Michigan/scout or ND /scout that Trevor was only talking to the coaches, then turned around and said when "WE" have anything to say "WE" will let you know.

read into it as you want, i am thinking that dad has alot more to do with all of this than we will ever know

hell maybe they are jockeying around trying to get TR a 5th star

he should sure like the prospect of Gabbert thowing to him.

I doubt Robinson is going to be sent out on many routes in the future. :dunno

That's not true, imagine that he signs with NU. I can hear Jim Rose now; "Trevor Robinson is now in the game in the slot position and he's moving forward, and wait! He's doing a slant route and hitting people as he runs! Wow, Trevor was wide open and Gabbert never saw him.

translation: We ran left for 4 yards.

he should sure like the prospect of Gabbert thowing to him.

I doubt Robinson is going to be sent out on many routes in the future. :dunno

That's not true, imagine that he signs with NU. I can hear Jim Rose now; "Trevor Robinson is now in the game in the slot position and he's moving forward, and wait! He's doing a slant route and hitting people as he runs! Wow, Trevor was wide open and Gabbert never saw him.

translation: We ran left for 4 yards.

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

some latest greatest newest rumors concerning TR.

Trevor was apparently in Colorado this past weekend and had dinner with Bryce Givens, and called Wagner and wanted to recommit. Wagner told him to talk it over with his parents first.

someone on a premium confirmed that he was in Colorado and did have dinner with Bryce, but cannot or did not confirm about his wanting to recommit or Wags comments

Trevor was apparently in Colorado this past weekend and had dinner with Bryce Givens, and called Wagner and wanted to recommit. Wagner told him to talk it over with his parents first.

someone on a premium confirmed that he was in Colorado and did have dinner with Bryce, but cannot or did not confirm about his wanting to recommit or Wags comments

that's good news if it is actual news ;)

like i said, it was confirmed that TR and BG had dinner together

the other stuff, has not been confirmed, but it hasnt been denied either

ya I belive you I was just kidden. Anyways that's great news

ya I belive you I was just kidden. Anyways that's great news

Boy do these kids put on some miles! :wacko: