OG Trevor Robinson

Eric the Red

Yea, I think it is about time to get TR back in the fold. I hope this doesn't continue to drag out much longer. Perhaps the only other O-Lineman on our board in David Grant just committed to Oklahoma State earlier this week. If TR did leave, I don't even know if we'd take another OL (Brandon Thompson is the only one else I see out there...I'm guessing he might be our back-up plan if TR leaves and we still want another OL). But with limited spots left in this class and Grant off the board, TR's concerns should be alleviated. Gabbert, Gray, and Givens all got to be telling TR the special class we are putting together...I still can't believe he'd bolt this special class for ND.

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if anyone had heard anything about Trevor recently? I know he's still technically committed (obviously not signed), but that he was taking some time to make sure it's the right decision. I think a few good wins this season will convince him of that, but if anyone has any info on what he's thinking/leaning at present, I'd sure like to know.

Old Blaine could rest easier knowing this guy's standing in front of him.

:bonez And USC must be razed to the ground. :bonez

I was wondering if anyone had heard anything about Trevor recently? I know he's still technically committed (obviously not signed), but that he was taking some time to make sure it's the right decision. I think a few good wins this season will convince him of that, but if anyone has any info on what he's thinking/leaning at present, I'd sure like to know.

Old Blaine could rest easier knowing this guy's standing in front of him.

:bonez And USC must be razed to the ground. :bonez

I think the main reason he is re-considering NU is because of all the great recruits we have verbally committing.

I have been wondering the same thing. I thought he committed, but the recruiting websites dont show he has set his verbal yet. They are showing he has interest in Michigan, Notre Dame and us. It sure would be nice to land him, especially since he is from Nebraska. Can't let talent get out of the state. It would be nice to see Steinkuhler, Hoch and Robinson blowing holes wide open for Jonas Gray and allowing Gabbert to throw the deep ball to Niles. GBR!!

In the special football section on last Sunday's Omaha World Herald he said he would like to make a final decision soon. He was a part of a spread on the top six talents this year in the World Herald readership area. The other 5 are Nebraska commits: Steinkuhler, Collins, Fisher, Levorson and Hoch. Steinkuhler said the other five didn't put any pressure on Robinson during the shoot. While they would like Robinson to play with them it is up to him to choose a school where he will be happy for 4 years.

Let's hope he signs with us because he's been a big Husker fan all of his life and that it's the right fit for him. (I don't know if he is a big fan or not.) As far as him coming because of our special recruiting class, have you seen N.D.'s lately? If we do have a recruiting advantage in getting Robinson, I doubt it would be because of our recruiting class. I agree we are doing great, but so is N.D. And N.D. has more high-profile commitments (Doesn't mean they're better though.)

Let's hope he signs with us because he's been a big Husker fan all of his life and that it's the right fit for him. (I don't know if he is a big fan or not.) As far as him coming because of our special recruiting class, have you seen N.D.'s lately? If we do have a recruiting advantage in getting Robinson, I doubt it would be because of our recruiting class. I agree we are doing great, but so is N.D. And N.D. has more high-profile commitments (Doesn't mean they're better though.)

Yeah, I noticed ND's class. WHAT? Do they think they're USC or something? :hmmph If they keep that up a few years in a row they might actually get good.

Yeah, I noticed ND's class. WHAT? Do they think they're USC or something? :hmmph If they keep that up a few years in a row they might actually get good.

Yeah I've heard a few "experts" think ND might be lucky to get 7-5 this year. At 7-5 or 6-6 Weis will be on the hot seat. The shine is wearing off the golden buddha. They've actually LOWERED academic standards at Notre Dame this year so Weis can pursue some of the recruits.

I believe Robinson will be N.