OG Trevor Robinson

Eric the Red

My gut feeling is he will be N. It appears now that Gray will now work on him. I guess it depends on daddy. Hopefully at the end, Trevor will be allowed to go where he wants to, which seems like NU.

I hope you are right--and I suspect you are. I think Robinson has the potential to be another stud OL for us. GBR!!

Rivals lists us and ND as high interests, while Mich is now "low." We also seem to have offered to 5-star OT Matt Patchan, or at least he has Nebraska on his list. Unfortunately, the interest appears to be "negligible".

I believe we stopped pursuing after we "initially" filled our OL spots, but I'm not for certain. <_<

Hell if Robinson can shop around, why shouldnt we.

Rivals lists us and ND as high interests, while Mich is now "low." We also seem to have offered to 5-star OT Matt Patchan, or at least he has Nebraska on his list. Unfortunately, the interest appears to be "negligible".

I believe we stopped pursuing after we "initially" filled our OL spots, but I'm not for certain. <_<

If we don't get Trevor, but we get another 4 or 5 star O-lineman, I'd still feel defeated since we could not pull in a hometown kid.

If we don't get Trevor, but we get another 4 or 5 star O-lineman, I'd still feel defeated since we could not pull in a hometown kid.

why would you feel defeated about someone that didnt want to be a Husker, going somewhere else?

why would you feel defeated about someone that didnt want to be a Husker, going somewhere else?

I'm a buyer of the "Daddy made me do it" theory.

I'm a buyer of the "Daddy made me do it" theory.

if that is the case, he will never excell where he goes, because his heart will not be in it

Let the kid go if he does not want to be a NE good luck and good riddens!

riddens? (Hope that's one of them thar ND edumacations talkin')

riddance?

Anyone know what Trevor's thinking about Majoring in?

Notre Dame might be a better school overall, but I like the way we (used to) turn out Academic All-Americans and encourage players to actually take classes toward a legitimate Major and forced study halls..Are we still doing that?

His GPA seems to indicate he's smart enough to have a backup plan if Football doesn't pan out.

riddance?

Notre Dame might be a better school overall, but I like the way we (used to) turn out Academic All-Americans and encourage players to actually take classes toward a legitimate Major and forced study halls..Are we still doing that?

His GPA seems to indicate he's smart enough to have a backup plan if Football doesn't pan out.

If football is his intension after school then how could he not pick this team and this class of recruits?

riddance?

If football is his intension after school then how could he not pick this team and this class of recruits?

Have you seen the ND class though?? I don't think there is one single 2 star in that class so far.

That's what Michigan and Missouri are saying. :)