OG Trevor Robinson

Eric the Red

Ummmm what? Do you mean that he starts right away wherever he goes? I sure hope not bc that would not be a very educated response considering we have at least four guards ahead of him right now. Three of those are going to be seniors I think and the other is going to be a redshirt sophmore. Now he might be able to start his redshirt freshman year depending on if they keep Burkes at tackle and Cruz keeps developing or lack there of at the same rate. However, I think it is safe to say that he will not be starting as a true frosh.

nope, he will start. the kid is the absolute tops in the country. trust me, we will need him up front and right away. there wasn't anyone i could see playing Saturday night that deserves to still be in there. not sure what you saw, but most of our guys couldn't make a pull or a lead for the running backs.

Ummmm what? Do you mean that he starts right away wherever he goes? I sure hope not bc that would not be a very educated response considering we have at least four guards ahead of him right now. Three of those are going to be seniors I think and the other is going to be a redshirt sophmore. Now he might be able to start his redshirt freshman year depending on if they keep Burkes at tackle and Cruz keeps developing or lack there of at the same rate. However, I think it is safe to say that he will not be starting as a true frosh.

nope, he will start. the kid is the absolute tops in the country. trust me, we will need him up front and right away. there wasn't anyone i could see playing Saturday night that deserves to still be in there. not sure what you saw, but most of our guys couldn't make a pull or a lead for the running backs.

Dude, you're crazy. TR would be a great addition to the class, but he's not going to start next year unless Turner Gill talks him into going to Buffalo.

in an article on scout he was asked if he thought that he could get some PT right away and he said that that wasnt even something that he was thinking about, he went on to say that no matter where he ends up he would more than likely redshirt so he could have more time to learn the system

so even if the coaches thought that he was ready, the most important person of all (TR) doesnt think that he would be ready

in an article on scout he was asked if he thought that he could get some PT right away and he said that that wasnt even something that he was thinking about, he went on to say that no matter where he ends up he would more than likely redshirt so he could have more time to learn the system

so even if the coaches thought that he was ready, the most important person of all (TR) doesnt think that he would be ready

That's good that he is thinking that way that way he's not upset if they do redshirt him.

• 5 weeks later...

I havent kept up on this thread but I will throw this out there..... I'm sure its been said in some sort

My Little cousin played right next to Trevor on Elkhorns Runner-up team last year. I asked him what Trevor was doing a couple months ago and he said Robinson would be going to NU. His dad just wanted him to visit some schools and get the experience.