OG Trevor Robinson

Eric the Red

Does anybody see the eerie similarities between ND & NU of 4 yrs ago? One of the most storied college programs in history trying to relive the glory days with an nfl "genius". ND should see the writing on the wall with Weis. BC proved that you can take 5-star kids & turn them into bench-warmers in no time flat. Trust me, I HATE ND! so i kinda like seeing them go through this, its just a shame that Weis seems to get a free pass on the product they put on the field because hes "recruiting the right kids" just give him another year or two & he'll have it turned around. Good luck to TR anyway but I sincerely believe that he f'd this one up.

bullsh#t, his old man ragged on him enough he comitted to ND. it's ok, let him go. he just isn't a Nebraska kid at heart. give me a 2-3 star home grown kid that would cut his arm off to play for us.

I don't get all these stupid "I don't want him here if he doesn't want to play for Nebraska" arguments. If Robinson comes here, he'll play hard. If he isn't a Nebraska kid at at heart, he won't come here.

I want him here if he's good, period.

callahan never got it either.

i must be dumb too. Taking 0-2 star players that no one else is interested in just because they are from Nebraska doesn't sound like a recipe for success to me.

It amazes me that even though NU has struggled as of late, these *great* recruits continue to self-destruct and commit themselves to complete gimp programs. Freeman? Gray? And now Robinson?!? Hilarious. I would say nothing if they were committing to LSU, USC, or OSU. But just the fact that they are sealing their fates with garbage tells me that Nebraska doesn't need that kind of stupidity on their team.

Good luck getting 12 wins for ND over your entire career, Robinson...and when you're selling garage-door openers in four years, look me up, I may need a new one. On second thought, no thanks. I'll find an illiterate crack-whore to do it. Gotta side with intelligence on that kind of decision.

i find it funny that anyone at Nebraska would call another program gimp. It is kind of telling that these kids are not going to Nebraska, but rather play for other schools. Nebraska fans love living in the past. Your program is no longer great and has not been for a long time, get over it. Quit acting surprised when player de-commit. You jired Bo Pelini for crap sake. The guy is a friggin doofus and you will be running him out of town in three year just like BC and Solich before him. i will bet anything that Robinson has more wins with his team that Nebraska will get.

It amazes me that even though NU has struggled as of late, these *great* recruits continue to self-destruct and commit themselves to complete gimp programs. Freeman? Gray? And now Robinson?!? Hilarious. I would say nothing if they were committing to LSU, USC, or OSU. But just the fact that they are sealing their fates with garbage tells me that Nebraska doesn't need that kind of stupidity on their team.

Good luck getting 12 wins for ND over your entire career, Robinson...and when you're selling garage-door openers in four years, look me up, I may need a new one. On second thought, no thanks. I'll find an illiterate crack-whore to do it. Gotta side with intelligence on that kind of decision.

i find it funny that anyone at Nebraska would call another program gimp. It is kind of telling that these kids are not going to Nebraska, but rather play for other schools. Nebraska fans love living in the past. Your program is no longer great and has not been for a long time, get over it. Quit acting surprised when player de-commit. You jired Bo Pelini for crap sake. The guy is a friggin doofus and you will be running him out of town in three year just like BC and Solich before him. i will bet anything that Robinson has more wins with his team that Nebraska will get.

And your team is who again??? I would suggest brushing up on your english before bantering away at a team on their forums..... :LOLtartar

I'm suprised it did take so long to commit. I wont rip him for chosing ND. I'm sure the door will be open just in case after one year away, possibly homesick, and seeing the progress of NU football turning around, he may just get a change of heart and come back. Regardless, wish him the best.

And your team is who again??? I would suggest brushing up on your english before bantering away at a team on their forums..... :LOLtartar

please fell free to correct my english AND respond to the post.

Who is your team?

you still have a question to answer there Ace... who's your favorite team ? and I think Guru means you typed " you jired Bo Pelini for crap sake " and " fell free to correct my english "... you are a chowda-head aren't ya ? :lol:

Let me see...............has anyone ever twisted your arm and made you come on to this site??? NO!!!! You can leave anytime you want. Everytime you come on here you have nothing, but negativity to spew out of your mouth so do us all a favor and don't come on here. :wacko: