OG Trevor Robinson

Eric the Red

Does anyone think this kid is stretching his decision because of all the PR he has been getting these past few months? Imagine what this does to a 17 year olds ego?!! I am leaning towards it!

If he were doing it for attention, i'd think he'd be eating it up every chance he got. Instead he seems to shy away from the cameras and reporters.

Does anyone think this kid is stretching his decision because of all the PR he has been getting these past few months? Imagine what this does to a 17 year olds ego?!! I am leaning towards it!

If he were doing it for attention, i'd think he'd be eating it up every chance he got. Instead he seems to shy away from the cameras and reporters.

I agree. we should give the kid a break. this is a big decision. I know Ihad a horrible time choosing my grad school.

I agree. we should give the kid a break. this is a big decision. I know Ihad a horrible time choosing my grad school.

one of his reasons decommiting was all the attention, or at least that is what he said

I grew up around a bunch of ND fans and I have to say if I ever hear from any of them ever again it will be too soon. So, see ya bye! If you decide to go to ND then I'll pay no attention to you or your career. He's not on my radar and I have no interrest at all concerning him, if this is true.

listed on scout as a commit to Nutter Dumb

one of his reasons decommiting was all the attention, or at least that is what he said

bullsh#t, his old man ragged on him enough he comitted to ND. it's ok, let him go. he just isn't a Nebraska kid at heart. give me a 2-3 star home grown kid that would cut his arm off to play for us.

bullsh#t, his old man ragged on him enough he comitted to ND. it's ok, let him go. he just isn't a Nebraska kid at heart. give me a 2-3 star home grown kid that would cut his arm off to play for us.

I don't get all these stupid "I don't want him here if he doesn't want to play for Nebraska" arguments. If Robinson comes here, he'll play hard. If he isn't a Nebraska kid at at heart, he won't come here.

I want him here if he's good, period.

I don't get all these stupid "I don't want him here if he doesn't want to play for Nebraska" arguments. If Robinson comes here, he'll play hard. If he isn't a Nebraska kid at at heart, he won't come here.

I want him here if he's good, period.

agreed, I am sad to see him leave the state even though there are a lot of things I don't like about him he still is a good player for NE and should have gone to NU