OG Trevor Robinson

Eric the Red

I feel the coaching staff did something or said something to make him rethink his commitment. IMHO

If anything could and would influence him right now I would think it would be all the whiners on message boards who rip into him for opening it back up. The ones who are being critical of him for having second thoughts need to be patient and let the kid make his choice. Period.

Coming from someone I trust (take that for what its worth) this whole odyssey is largely due to Trevor's dad. Again, this is hearsay, but hey, it's an internet message board.

Word has it that Trevor really wants to be a Husker, but apparently Trevor's dad wants a guaranteed scholarship for Trevor's younger brother ( a sophomore in HS? ). This is something Callahan is unwilling to provide, and I suspect it won't be something Charlie Weis or Lloyd Carr will do either.

So I'd say he'll still be a Husker. But again, its all hearsay.

if that is true the old man is delusional. kinda of sick trying to get the kid brother to ride the coal tails of the star in the family for a scollie.

i guess people will try anything, but who knows? this may be a bs story too?

i dunno, i still think the old man wants the kid to get more exposure playing for ND (which he will) and maybe a more prestigious degree?

if that is true the old man is delusional. kinda of sick trying to get the kid brother to ride the coal tails of the star in the family for a scollie.

i guess people will try anything, but who knows? this may be a bs story too?

i dunno, i still think the old man wants the kid to get more exposure playing for ND (which he will) and maybe a more prestigious degree?

I was basically saying that there are some who are trashing him on the boards and calling him "traitor" and stuff like that and it could certainly influence him. It certainly wouldn't be beneficial for him to hear and read stuff like that. He's young and I'm sure that stuff like that stings a bit. Is it enough to turn him away from us, probably not. But, all things being equal, it might be enough to sway a kid who isn't absolutely sure where he wants to go.

Coming from someone I trust (take that for what its worth) this whole odyssey is largely due to Trevor's dad. Again, this is hearsay, but hey, it's an internet message board.

Word has it that Trevor really wants to be a Husker, but apparently Trevor's dad wants a guaranteed scholarship for Trevor's younger brother ( a sophomore in HS? ). This is something Callahan is unwilling to provide, and I suspect it won't be something Charlie Weis or Lloyd Carr will do either.

Um...maybe little bro should let his own play earn a scholarship? :dunno

at least there is plenty of time to fill the void if TR does choose to go elsewhere. I am with a few others on this subject that kids sould not make a commitment until they are committed, and then live up to those commitments.

Reguardless, I hope the best for TR in the decision that he makes and I hope that he is "N" when it is all said and done. I just hope that if he chooses ND or UM, he doesnt regret it when the coaching staff changes, or he waits to long to re-commit back to NU and is outside looking in for a sholarship at that point

Hi I'm an ND fan I was just wonder how you will feel if and I said if Trevor decides to go to ND ?

I will assume you are not a Notre Dame grad then. ;)

If he were to go to ND, I would feel bad for Trevor missing out on the chance to win a National Title. I can only imagine how Tim Ridder felt watching the greatest team in history playing without him.