OG Trevor Robinson

Eric the Red

It is definitely the minority on this site that attack quickly. I think any site that is specifically devoted to one team will have those idiots that just attack "outsiders" for no reason. There are numerous people on this site who would love to talk football, you just have to ignore the aggressive idiots. As far as TR goes....he is just a 17 year old kid. I really do want him to come to nebraska and be a part of this special offensive line class we have coming in, but if he thinks ND is the place for him then so be it. I certainly will not attack the character of a young man who is making one of the most important decisions of his life UP UNTIL THIS POINT. Sure, it may have been irresponsible of him to commit before he was 100% sure, but so what...who of the critics on here has never made a mistake? Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

If TR picks notre dame, good luck to him.....I, for one, think ND being a power in college football is good for the overall sport. If he has to leave us, i would much rather it be to a school that we will never come in contact with, unless it is in a bowl game. We have lost better players than TR to teams in the BXII. So come on guys, get over it!!!! We will be ok!

see bigwillie your fans on this board are no different. they attack as quickly as other fans on any other site. I would love to talk football but if you don't drink the cool aid its hard.

one of the reasons is that you'r post didn't make a whole lot of sense and it sounded like you just wanted to annoy us

give us some reasonable arguments ad we'll accept you here, ask Tarheel Trojan (a USC fan) we accept other teams fans just as long as they're reasonable

see bigwillie your fans on this board are no different. they attack as quickly as other fans on any other site. I would love to talk football but if you don't drink the cool aid its hard.

The difference is people can see thru the intent of your post. But lets not hijack this thread, mmmkay?

last year we had 2 verbals that left at signing day, It didn't make me happy but I wished them the best of luck. only zoogies wished him luck, everyone else seemed to just want to jump on my back. I am a life long ND fan, I think it would be great to be able to visit other fans sites and talk football. we might not agree but we could discuss things. :thumbs

we had 2 leave as well. and both were very very good. one was a stud 4 star LB that went to ou to play RB @ OU(wonder how he feels about their RB recuits this year) and the other 4 star CB that went to oregon state(I have no idea what he was thinking there) yeah it really sucks. I frobinson left it would suck, but better now than a day or 2 before singing day.

as a side note, they like to keep things organized here so if you want to talk about other stuff start a new thread. I know this is kinda on topic, but they can be picky I would suggest just going to the regular board and introducing your self, and then speaking your mind. this is a friendly place if you are respectful, we have several posters who are not NU fans.

I don't believe he is leaving but if he did I'd wish him the best.

BTW--Kool Aid was invented in Nebraska (in Hastings, NE) so heck yeah we're gonna drink it! :)

Hi I'm an ND fan I was just wonder how you will feel if and I said if Trevor decides to go to ND ?

To be honest and not to jump on you like others, I would be disappointed, but to be perfectly honest I thought he would go to ND from the beggining, but after I while I got more hope and then he commited, I still think he is N as we like to say.

By the way you should stick around, we have fans of other teams, you might get some s$%t now and then but it is always good to have more than one perspective.

Scout is reporting that Trevor Robinson has officially de-committed from NU. He says that he has re-opened the recruiting process and that NU/ND/UM are all on equal footing with him.

we will have to wait and see what happens, but I would say that he is 99% not going to be in Red next year.

If he chooses to come to NU then great, if not then we need to move on to the next one.

but yes it feels like a :nutz right now