Cally only cares about wins

There is a difference between complaining and critiquing. Brothers, I'm a little down if you seen my posts lately. I'm happy we won, and have been winning. Beat Texas! Sorry if there's any negativity coming from me. Just not having a good day. Hope y'all can understand.

I just don't think it is important to open things way up when you have a lead. Who cares if it is the "NFL" way of doing things? Who cares if we move up one or two spots in the polls right now?? I would rather move up one or two spots than move down or fall completely out of the rankings b/c some people want the score to be 77-0.

I don't care what level you are at, but ball control is essential in order to win games. Bring on Texas and let's see what happens in the friendly confines of Memorial Stadium for the Huskers.

Get the wins and let the polls sort themselves out.

calli is in a better place than I am to see what the team needs to do but the polls will not take care of themselves if there are teams out there winning big and we are coasting after getting a lead. I agree with the statement that a win is a win but anyone that says convincing wins and get ahead and hold on are treated the same in the polls is NUTS.

When we get a team down we need to go for the jugular. For petes sake this was ksucks, in manhatten where we have not won since 96, going for #800. Maybe just maybe calli would like to get some :w00t:w00t:w00t on freebie and princess.

OK My rant is over and time to move on to texass. Good win Huskers and lets DE-Horn them 4 legged leather coats.

GBR

There is a difference between complaining and critiquing. Brothers, I'm a little down if you seen my posts lately. I'm happy we won, and have been winning. Beat Texas! Sorry if there's any negativity coming from me. Just not having a good day. Hope y'all can understand.

Ive been there before. Many times. Hope your night improves.

Glad we won! But I agree here. Too many guys on this team want to make plays or at least given an opportunity to. You cant though. It's run, run, punt after a 7 point lead. Conservative. No aggressiveness. No guts. No glory. Go to the lockeroom. Victory.

You know, when you see the sun come up every morning, you tend to count on it. Playcalling is obvious and pitiful. Quote me on that if you will.

Why can't you have a multi faceted offense with multiple players contributing? IMO it makes it more difficult for defenses. Playcalling is obvious most of the time. Great teams can tell the defense what they are going to run and they still won't stop it. With a lead, the playcalling may be conservative, but I dont think we are punting on third down yet. :nanalama

unless you are in the title hunt, the polls are about useless. We are not in the hunt, so there is no reason to worry about style points. (any opponent just getting 3 points, especially in thier house, is style points)

We Need our Offense to score more, period. the season is half over and we are 6-1. More impressive wins would have us higher than 20 in the polls. A 18 point win on the road is a good win but getting out gained in the second half does not look well in the voters eyes.

Yeah that is just HORRIBLE that a coach only cares about winning! :sarcasm

yeah i hope he stops that habit, :asshat

HEY!!!

You fergot the :sarcasm

(Which btw, is a little embarrasing to have on a Husker BBS site...Tennessee, I could see, but I would hope Husker fans would be smart enough to be able to spot obvious sarcasm). :nanalama

Wish I had a Bugeatin' hoodie