Husker Nation

This is it? I get on here and slam the mighty Husker nation and all I get is a "Yup he's right!" That article written about the "Great Husker Fans!" is only half true. He's right you were great fans. He apparently wasn't watching the same game I was though. He said " the vast majority of fans stay and watch until the game's final five minutes." What!?!? Were they watching in the parking lot before they left? Maybe they left because you can drink beer in the parking lot now! And wasn't this article written by a COLORADO guy DRESSED IN PURPLE!?!?!?!?!?! You people are killing me. Do me a favor. Show me some emotion. Don't roll over and play dead. I know that deep down, knowing this years Senior class lost 3 of 4 to Kansas State has to burn a little. I'll keep getting on here and watch you pick your MVP's and talk about next years recruits. This year isn't over ZITS! You still have Colorado. I thought you girls hated Colorado? Then theres the bowl game. Maybe you'll get another shot at Ole Miss. Huh? Pull your panties up and get behind your team. Lord knows we were behind them...kicking their ass! 38-9 Love it!

p.s. Lord for MVP!

p.p.s. We love Frank!

Someone actually replied to this rubbish? :nutz

What I continually find amusing is that people like "HuckFuskers" actually take the time to come onto a site dedicated to a particular team to merely throw feces against the wall.

It's sad really that "HuckFuskers" life is so empty, worthless and miserable that the only way he can bring a tiny ray of sunshine into his pathetic existence is to troll, flame and be a grade A idiot on some team's internet message board.

:sarcasm Oh and the screen name "HuckFuskers" is sooo original. What's next, you going to tell us that the N on the Nebraska helmets stands for nowledge? Or maybe you'll call us Cornfuskers? Keep the "intelligent," "original" and "witty" commentary coming. [/sarcasm]

What I continually find amusing is that people like "HuckFuskers" actually take the time to come onto a site dedicated to a particular team to merely throw feces against the wall.

It's sad really that "HuckFuskers" life is so empty, worthless and miserable that the only way he can bring a tiny ray of sunshine into his pathetic existence is to troll, flame and be a grade A idiot on some team's internet message board.

:sarcasm Oh and the screen name "HuckFuskers" is sooo original. What's next, you going to tell us that the N on the Nebraska helmets stands for nowledge? Or maybe you'll call us Cornfuskers? Keep the "intelligent," "original" and "witty" commentary coming. [/sarcasm]

Well Jen, realize your replying to a post that is six-years old. In fact, Huckfuskers still does visit our site on occasion. I personally admire his dedication. Those of us in the Woodshed kind of see him as a big teddy bear. Whenever K-State comes to town, he always tells us where he'll be and invites us to join him. He's good for us. In fact, he completes us.

What isn't funny is the fact that those teams that were supposedly the worst NU teams in 50 years would have drilled the team we've had the past 5 years. You do have to give credit where credit is due. Snyder had some great things going until his last year or two. I still think if Roberson wouldn't have been injured they'd have been in the NC game. They simply drilled an OU team that was thought to be the best ever.

If college football ended today, and not another game was played, Nebraska would be remembered for its 800 plus wins.....and its five national titles. What would K-State be known for? They would be known as one of the worst programs ever in history. I, as an NU fan, can live with our rep. Can K-State fan live with his?

If college football ended today, and not another game was played, Nebraska would be remembered for its 800 plus wins.....and its five national titles. What would K-State be known for? They would be known as one of the worst programs ever in history. I, as an NU fan, can live with our rep. Can K-State fan live with his?

Not to defend K-State, but the only way they would be remembered as one of the worst teams in history, would be if college football ended in 1989.

Not to defend K-State, but the only way they would be remembered as one of the worst teams in history, would be if college football ended in 1989.

What did they do after that that would change that label?