Husker Man Laws

If BTN airs a replay of a Husker game, it must be watched.

MANLAW

MANLAW

Even if its an ***whoopin'?

ex·cep·tion (ibreve.gifk-sebreve.gifpprime.gifshschwa.gifn)

n.

The act of excepting or the condition of being excepted; exclusion.
One that is excepted, especially a case that does not conform to a rule or generalization.
An objection or a criticism:
opinions that are open to exception.
Law
A formal objection taken in the course of an action or a proceeding.

MANLAW

MANLAW

ex·cep·tion(ibreve.gifk-sebreve.gifpprime.gifshschwa.gifn)

n.

One that is excepted, especially a case that does not conform to a rule or generalization.
Law

Yes, even the ass whoopins.

Sometimes there's more to be learned about our team from the ass whoopins we take than the ass whoopins we dish out. Painful as those events might be.

• Fire 1

MANLAW

MANLAW

ex·cep·tion(ibreve.gifk-sebreve.gifpprime.gifshschwa.gifn)

n.

Law

Yes, even the ass whoopins.

Sometimes there's more to be learned about our team from the ass whoopins we take than the ass whoopins we dish out. Painful as those events might be.

Oh I hear ya. Of the old Husker games, I usually more interested in the losses for the reason you mentioned. Speaking of losses do you or anyone else have the Ucla and Wisconsin losses? I chose not to save the CCG out of temporary frustration and i accidentally deleted the other one.

Oh I hear ya. Of the old Husker games, I usually more interested in the losses for the reason you mentioned. Speaking of losses do you or anyone else have the Ucla and Wisconsin losses? I chose not to save the CCG out of temporary frustration and i accidentally deleted the other one.

Ha ha! Now that you mention it, that's probably why I end up watching them on BTN. Because I generally don't save the losses.

Ha ha! Now that you mention it, that's probably why I end up watching them on BTN. Because I generally don't save the losses.

Really? I know the debacle on 12-1-12 is there, but I can't find the other one.

When you ask your friends to go to Lincoln (from Omaha) for a game, to party and have fun and they respond with "Yeah, maybe, I don't know yet" just understand that really means "No, I am not going with you"

Well, if that's the attitude theyre going to have, then they can just stay the hell out of our stadium.

When you ask your friends to go to Lincoln (from Omaha) for a game, to party and have fun and they respond with "Yeah, maybe, I don't know yet" just understand that really means "No, I am not going with you"

Your friends need to sack up, or you just need to find new ones.

Your friends need to sack up, or you just need to find new ones.

Trust me, that is what I do! My buddy from KC makes it to more games than my Omaha friends!

• Fire 1

Say "sack up," "grow a pair," or "I'm freezing my balls off" at least four times a day because we really, really like testicles.

Okay, that's more of an "all man" thing. Men are weird.

Have any other suggestions as what we should say?

Say "sack up," "grow a pair," or "I'm freezing my balls off" at least four times a day because we really, really like testicles.

Be more masculine, you fine gent!

Ok, the balls thing doesn't bother me. I just find it interesting and funny. I don't feel the need to talk about my anatomy in every day speech but maybe it's because women are "supposed" to be more modest so we're just trained not to be that way.

Be more masculine, you fine gent!

Should I say something like "Quit being a pansy!"?