the "one man" committee

I think the real question for next year is.....Will Lucky and Glenn be happy sitting behind BJax again....or with another year under their belts will either of them beat out BJax for the top spot???

That is a good point. I really like the way Lucky looked against OU. I think it will be between Lucky and B-Jax for the spot next year. Glenn and Wilson just have not done enough for me....now if it were just Glenn and Wilson, I think I would still be happy, but with 4 good backs I guess we can be a little more picky.

the way i see it is that BJax is the most complete out of the 4 so that is why he plays the most. He is the most consistent in all areas.

Dont get me wrong I love C-Train. I think he can do everything BJax can do. just needs to step up when its his chance.

I don't understand how you can say the C-Train needs to step up when its his chacne....when has he NOT stepped up? Can you answer that one for me. Yeah he may have one fumble on the year but I believe thats it. How many times has he been tackled for a loss when he's carried the ball? His yards per carry are/were almost the same as Jackson and Lucky which may not sound like much the the D knows when Glenn is in the game that HES GETTING THE BALL! They stack the box and he still gets positive yards as to when Lucky and Jax are in you have to watch the threat that they can catch the ball out of the backfield. One point I want to get a cross is....if you're gonna call him you're short yardage back, then give him the damn ball on short yardage! bottom line!

i understand there are lots of folks who have not seen enough of Glenn this year.....but the bottom line for cally and the WCO philosophy is you need a dual threat type of back (break away runner and guys who can catch the ball)...Lucky and BJAX are clearly those guys...next year those 2 will continue to see the bulk of the playing time......done deal

Jackson has 1270 total rushing/receiving yards and Lucky has 956 total rushing/receiving yards. Why complain about that? I'm not at practice and none of the rest of us are either so I'm going to say that maybe just maybe the Coaches are playing the two best "All Around" backs more. Like was said before Wilson missed a lot of blocks against OU and I can only assume that Glenn must not be doing that well at this in practice either. Glenn has missed 4 games because of injury and still averages 8 carries per game. Find me another #3 RB that averages that many carries per game played. If you ask me I could careless which one of the backs gets the most amount of carries or if some of them don't get any just as long as we win ball games.

Nobody complained when Larry Phillips was getting the bulk of the carries and Ahman, Benning, and Childs were all on the bench.

At Auburn we have a similar bevy of good backs. The coaches like to go with the ones they know will play well without the ball. There is also the issue of the hand-off from the qb. Each running back comes at the qb a little differently and the hand-off ceases to be automatic. Even if the ball doesn't hit the ground, it disrupts.

War Eagle.