QB attitudes are different

I've read this several times now about Keller flying off the handle when someone drops a pass or runs the wrong route. Taylor shrugs it off and says, "Get'em next time"

OWH:Different styles

Nebraska offensive players accustomed to Zac Taylor's soft-spoken positive reinforcement may be in for a surprise come spring ball.

Quarterback Sam Keller's style is more aggressive, more confrontational. When a receiver runs a bad route or drops a pass, Keller often scolds him, said linebacker Corey McKeon.

Keller, the Arizona State transfer who's sitting out 2006, was named scout team player of the year by his teammates Friday. His talent has quickly earned teammates' respect this fall - McKeon said Keller has torched the Blackshirts. His intensity is just as noteworthy. Taylor rarely yells at teammates.

"Keller's willing to get in your face and take it to the next level," McKeon said.

My view is Keller will lose some players, but pick up others. Taylor had a tremendous amount of dropped passes this year, would that have happened if he go tin their face?? Some players respond differently to different attitudes. Some players feed off this, a guy like Keller is going to motivate some guys to work harder.

Hey idk if the receivers will have a reason for being mad at this guy. We all know Sam Keller has a better arm than ZT and will be able to fit the ball in wherever and whenever he wants. Hey and if he's good enough for McKeon then he's good enough for me, he's the one who has had to go up against keller the past 4 months, He knows what he can bring to this offense.

I kinda like that type of attitude because the QB is basically calling his guys out and telling them to make a play!!! Missing hard catches is one thing, but when it hits you right in the hands their is no excuse for that. I was always told when I played if the ball hit you in the hands you should have caught it!!!!

There is nothing wrong with the in your face intense attitude as long as the ones getting fired up are producing on the field. How many times did you see the blackshirts going nuts on the sidelines getting pumped up while the offense was on the field back in 95?

This is football. People get knocked down and sometimes hurt. While Keller is on the field he is in charge of the offense and there is nothing wrong with him getting in someone's face when they screw up. This isn't PC football where we have to be concerned about how someone will feel when they screw up. Those teams only win 1 or 2 games a year.