I get to have bone graft surgery!

:woo This friday I get to have bone taken out of my jaw and put into my gums in order to have a dental implant put in where I lost a tooth in a skiing wreck last winter. I've had to wear a denture thingy for the last year while this process has been taking place. The first implant failed while trying to use an artificial bone graft. This time they chip bone out of my jaw. I cant wait! :sarcasm

i hate the thought, and feeling, of sharp things poking at my gums and teeth

**full body shivers**

The first time I had it done , the surgeon used just novicain at my request because getting knocked out for it costs an extra 300 dollars. After about 10 minutes into the surgery , he had to stop as I was begging him to put me under. I was litterally screaming in pain. The extra 300 bucks was well worth it. :hmmph

**full body shivers**

The first time I had it done , the surgeon used just novicain at my request because getting knocked out for it costs an extra 300 dollars. After about 10 minutes into the surgery , he had to stop as I was begging him to put me under. I was litterally screaming in pain. The extra 300 bucks was well worth it. :hmmph

As you sit in the chair, ease your hand into his crotch and grab his JUNK, and tell him in a calm voice. "now we are not going to hurt each other are we"

**full body shivers**

As you sit in the chair, ease your hand into his crotch and grab his JUNK, and tell him in a calm voice. "now we are not going to hurt each other are we"

:rollin:rollin:rollin

**full body shivers**

:rollin:rollin:rollin

**full body shivers**

I will have to remember that the next time I go to the dentist.... :rollin:rollin

**full body shivers**

and for just for good messure.....give a little twist...

Got to love surgery.. Last year had some on my left foot.. Two bones in my ankle had grown together over my life and they had to cut them apart.. Make it normal again and then move a tendon inbetween the two bones.. It was sweet..

mod edit: I linked the pics instead of showing them. The pictures aren't that gross, but need to have some kind of warning on them

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

DaveH edit: well, I screwed that one up. sorry baytown.