Nyan Boateng

Spartness

Nyan is the WR that went to Lincoln HS in New York with Sebastian Telfair and allegedly was a silent commit to the Huskers before choosing the Gators at the Army All American Bowl (Lucky's class) on national television. Heard from Eric the Red that he got stabbed in the leg by his girlfriend and then all of the problems started in Gainesville. We're already two deep across the board at WR anyway, but the staff will do what's best. I wonder if he's even considering calling them after what he pulled.

Nyan is the WR that went to Lincoln HS in New York with Sebastian Telfair and allegedly was a silent commit to the Huskers before choosing the Gators at the Army All American Bowl (Lucky's class) on national television. Heard from Eric the Red that he got stabbed in the leg by his girlfriend and then all of the problems started in Gainesville. We're already two deep across the board at WR anyway, but the staff will do what's best. I wonder if he's even considering calling them after what he pulled.

I think it's best that we forget about this kid. From what I have read he is a basket case! Something we sure don't need in the locker room.

"sure, '95 huskers were a good team... but... ZOMG!!!! WHAT ABOUT PHILLIPS!!!!1!!1!! tom osborne soul his soul to the DEEVIL!!! by keeping that monster around! OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!"

... oh, i can never get enough of that.

greatest. college. football. team. EVAH.

and they only thing haters can think of is how the satanic influence of lawrence phillips got us a national championship... forgetting of course the fact that we had green and touchdown tommie working for us too.

fact is, phillips out for half that season. and when he came back, he wasn't exactly firing on all cylinders.

and by insinuating that phillips won nebraska it's fourth national championship is dishonest. had he not been in national championship game with florida, nebraska would have *still* won 17 points.

p1_frazier_all.jpg

meh. whatevah.

we know better.

I don't under stand why any one would want a guy like this, after he turned us down the first time. He's got trouble writen all over him. If he can't make it with those Florida schools who seem to have more than their share of bad players in recent years, he would never get on the field at Nebraska. It's like getting a girl friend on the rebound.

GBR!!!