From an Auburn Fan

I would say great game. However I think both teams fans were a little upset at our offensive performances. That has been pretty much our offense all season. Watching our teams today made me think we were a lot alike. I felt like that before the game was played to. I just thank God we didn't play better quality teams or we'd been blown out and embarassed. Our defenses were the only ones who showed up to play today.

I'm still glad we got to play you guys and enjoy the Cotton Bowl together. We just got lucky and I mean lucky to win this one. Best of luck in the offseason and next year. Just know this Auburn fan will be pulling for you to win the Big 12 next year. I wouldn't complain if we got to play each other next season. Hopefully in the national title game.

Happy New Year and thanks for being so hospitable in this forum. I have had a blast. Gooo Huskers!!!

WARRRRRRR EAGLE!!!!!

I would say great game. However I think both teams fans were a little upset at our offensive performances. That has been pretty much our offense all season. Watching our teams today made me think we were a lot alike. I felt like that before the game was played to. I just thank God we didn't play better quality teams or we'd been blown out and embarassed. Our defenses were the only ones who showed up to play today.

I'm still glad we got to play you guys and enjoy the Cotton Bowl together. We just got lucky and I mean lucky to win this one. Best of luck in the offseason and next year. Just know this Auburn fan will be pulling for you to win the Big 12 next year. I wouldn't complain if we got to play each other next season. Hopefully in the national title game.

Happy New Year and thanks for being so hospitable in this forum. I have had a blast. Gooo Huskers!!!

WARRRRRRR EAGLE!!!!!

Thanks Teddy - we all knew it would be a close one. You guys have an impressive program. Good luck in the future.

WARRRRRRR EAGLE!!!!!

Maybe you can clue me in on something regarding Auburn football....you guys are the Auburn "Tigers"...right?....whats up with War"Eagle" then?...last time I checked they weren't the same thing.

WARRRRRRR EAGLE!!!!!

Thanks WarTeddy for the great words. I am sure you have seen the venting going on on our board. I imagine yours has looked like that as well at times. Good luck next season.

It's been my pleasure guys!! The answer to our warr eagle was posted just before I posted this reply. I'll check in from time to time and talk football with you. Thanks again :)

WARRRRRR EAGLE!!!

Congrats on your win and thanks for being a classy fan. It sure is nice to be able to discuss with opposing fans rather than get into flame wars so that is appreciated. :thumbs

Good luck to you guys next season.

I have to say, the Nebraska fans at the game didn't disappoint. I was in the middle of the Sea of Red in my Auburn Jersey and I had no problems yelling and carrying on for Auburn. Aside from one anonymous fan throwing something at me, even the drunk fans around me were the utmost example of class and still showed great spirit. The best were the fans walking out of the stadium who tapped me on the shoulder, shook my hand, and said "good game." Thanks for accepting me here and being reasonable fans. I don't think I've met a group of fans yet who were logical and reasonable, yet still showed all the spirit that a fanbase should. Starting tomorrow, I'm happy to say I can start wearing my Nebraska gear again and until we meet for another game, GO BIG RED!!!!!! :nanalama

p.s. don't worry, I'll be around the boards.