Christmas Presents...

cmb23

OK - to break up the string of similar threads!!! Let's see how many of us are 'easy targets' for Christmas shopping. Please post:

1) What Husker-related gifts did you get?

2) Did you ask for them or are you a big enough fan that people just assume thats what you want???

Between all of the different family christmas gatherings...I got not one, but TWO hooded sweatshirts, a year's subscription to Huskers Illustrated, a '97 National Championship commemorative football, a Husker beer mug and a Husker trailer hitch cover, and a 1971 National Championship Jim Beam container (white football with Devaney's head as the cap).

Of all that....I asked for ONE hooded sweatshirt.

Love it all, and yes it's the thought that counts, but next year....make a list so people don't assume!!!

ahh mucho refreshing.

"Santa" gave me some husker boxer shorts, a black husker sweatshirt, and a cooler with a big red N on it that plays our fight song everytime you open it.

I also got this neat little bottle opener. It is rather large, but it has this neat mechanism that pops the bottlecap off and there is a magnet on the end that holds the cap for proper disposal.

My dad gave me his collection of Husker Tradecards or schedules, or whatever those things are......i got em back to the 80's now, so its pretty cool......

I guess I forgot one. We did a 'white elephant' exchange (where you put something you have sitting around or a 're-gift' in an unmarked brown paper bag and draw at random) for Christmas with my Dad's side of the family. I got the one my grandma brought that had a white scarf printed with the old Husker logo and my grandpa's red 'Go Big Red' hanky. She said that she knows they had them back when they first got season tickets in 1961. That was pretty cool.

Christmas tree onaments, leather jacket with Huskers all over it, (way too big though so it goes to the hubby and I get his sweatshirt!!)

bottle opener that plays the fight song when you open a bottle and a pen that plays the fight song when you click it- I like unique things like that.

$200 gift card to huskerhounds, like two dozen shirts (hoodies, t-shirts, etc) 1995 & 1997 NC glass beer mugs, another beer mug, but it looks like one you'd find in germany that's ceramic and is shaped like Herbie (the original one), boxers, beanie and sh#t load of other stuff. Everyone knows what to get me, it's not that hard to figure out :)