BREAKING NEWS: Norvell interviews for OC position at UCLA

Haven't been on here for a few days!!! So Norvell has officially left then from what I am gathering here???

yep.

That really sucks...............who is inline to replace him and how would they do in the OC position???

money, marbles and chocolate says it will be watson.

i'm not worried. watson has been a OC before and could have been an OC anywhere else. we're in good hands.

best of luck to coach norvell.

Haven't been on here for a few days!!! So Norvell has officially left then from what I am gathering here???

yep.

That really sucks...............who is inline to replace him and how would they do in the OC position???

money, marbles and chocolate says it will be watson.

i'm not worried. watson has been a OC before and could have been an OC anywhere else. we're in good hands.

best of luck to coach norvell.

I tend to agree with ya hack, good luck jay, hope we kick your ass in a bowl game sometime though.

I know BC really wanted Norvell when he first came to Nebraska. But Norvell has been looking for another job for quite a while now. Has anybody considered that he just wasn't working out as OC here. That maybe BC, being his friend, told him to look elsewhere before the boot came down? Sure seems like he was anxious to leave. Just a thought.

he probably left NU because of that reason, maybe his position at UCLA will give him more control of the offense.

good luck to him

Impossible. There has to be more to the story then that. He has to hate Callahan and not like what is going on in Lincoln. :madash It can't be as simple as him wanting to have more control over calling the plays. ;) That is crazy talk.

:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama :nanalama :nanalama:nanalama

maybe he wants to go the beach on his days off and watch girls in thongs play vollyball.

These threads always seem to make it back to women's beach vollyball. Seems to be a theme. My only question is why it always seems to take so long. I'm always thinking about women's beach vollyball before I even log on :) No pun intended.

in the deed, not the thong :)

See ya on Rodeo Drive Jay yeah right I shop Sears

You forgot:

Not the thong but the action.

Not the thong but the game.

depending on the girls, two thongs will make a right.